DoubleTree by Hilton Nashville-Downtown
Omni Nashville Hotel(Nashville)
$299
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites(Nashville)(Great Value!)
$119
HotelIndigo.com
$332
TripAdvisor
2,395 results
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookiesvalet parkingwithin walking distancelive musicprinters alleyvalet staffnashville downtownbreakfast buffetlocation is greatwould stay here againbroadway streetryman auditoriumper daymusic cityindoor poolshuttle service
Reviewed November 11, 2013

This hotel is located very close to the fun music action of Nashville. Great service from the front desk and throughout the property. I was treated extremely well as a valued Hilton Honors member. I am going to recommend to my colleagues that we stay in this hotel when we return on business.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Summer W, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Nashville-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent visit. We appreciate your kind words and I will certainly pass them along to everyone on the team. Exceeding our guests expectations is our number one goal! We appreciate your loyalty to the Hilton brand and look forward to visiting with you and your work family when you return to Nashville!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

I guess my review seems a little high after such a title but I think they could be much better, it's a very good location and some of the employees seem to be very helpful and others don't seem to really care. Service in the lounge was tedious at best but on the odd day the Manager would redeem the staff by making it better, too long to express the areas this happened. If you go to the hotel it's worth getting it with the breakfast package included because that is pretty well worth it, waited too long to right this so I can't remember the name of the person who was on omelets for the mornings I was there but he was funny, professional and very helpful. All in all I would go to the hotel again if only to see that they have straightened out the few that did not seem to want to be there.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Summer W, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Nashville-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Thank you for your candid feedback of your recent stay at our hotel. We are very sorry that we did not meet your expectations and we’re actively working with our team to focus on great service throughout our property. We’ll keep your concerns in mind as we evaluate refresh options at our property, and we hope you’ll stay with us again the next time your travels bring you to our area so we may better demonstrate the quality service you expect and deserve.

Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

I will never stay at a Hilton or affiliated hotel again let alone this one. Staff was rude and treated us like we weren't good enough to be staying there. "Valet" staff was rude. I couldn't afford valet parking but it turned out I couldn't afford the $15 parking garage that charged you for every time that you left. It was also very inconvenient. Hotel was clean but rooms were small. They double charged my credit card for incidentals to the tune of $100 dollars. Had to have that straightened out that evening which required a call to my bank. They did give me a breakfast pass for my trouble. When we were leaving valet staff refused to help us with our bags as they were more interested in helping the other people who were there for football games. We didn't matter but our money spent just the same they were totally rude when we left. Nothing going for this place except location to downtown so you can walk instead of drive to get something to eat and they had a Starbucks on site. NEVER, EVER AGAIN!!!

• Stayed: October 2013

Thank you for your review of your recent experience at our hotel. We’re very sorry that you encountered an unacceptable level of service as we do our best to make sure all of our guests feel valued and welcome. We’ve addressed your concerns with our staff and hope that next time you’re in the area, you’ll visit us again and experience the improved level of customer service you deserve.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Great place to stay - few blocks to downtown and all the bars / restaurants. Front desk was super helpful in helping us have a great trip in Nashville. Room was nice and comfortable. Breakfast was okay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Summer W, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Nashville-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent visit. We appreciate your kind words and I will certainly pass them along to everyone on the team. The front desk team is excited to assist with information to help you enjoy every aspect of Nashville! Exceeding our guests expectations is our number one goal. We look forward to being your home away from home when your travels bring you to Nashville.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

I knew nothing about Nashville. Found DoubleTree on the internet. My friend and I met from Denver and DC and loved every minute there. We had not seen each other in 8 1/2 years so we were not interested in running around town. Spent much of our time in the hotel. But with the Sunday Denver/DC football game, we found your hotel centrally located to both Bailey's Sports Bar, which we enjoyed, and a next door boot store where we bought 2 pairs! to commemorate our trip. We loved your chicken quesadillas and we enjoyed lunch [with 2 others] in your grill on Monday. The chocolate chip cookies were great. Our room service waiter was absolutely outstanding! Loved him and tipped him accordingly. You have a wonderful hotel there. Thank you for everything. I'm going to copy this to TripAdvisor. You should be proud of your people. Well trained and wonderfully friendly. Oh, beds were sooooo comfortable!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent visit. We appreciate your kind words and I will certainly pass them along to everyone on the team. Our team loves to welcome everyone home and we hope that you will visit with us again very soon! Exceeding our guests expectations is our number one goal! We are happy that you had the time to enjoy with your long time friend and look forward to being your home away from home when your travels bring you to Nashville.