“Awesome Stay!”

DoubleTree by Hilton Nashville-Downtown
Ranked #62 of 157 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Great place to stay at if you wanna be downtown and close to the action without paying an arm & leg. Staff were super friendly and helpful. Room was large and very clean and fresh. Located only 4 blocks from Broadway and most of the honky tonks. Cool lobby with Starbucks located in it. I lived two blocks from this hotel and used to go there every morning for my coffee fix and hang out. I enjoyed this place and so will you.

• Stayed: July 2012
Steve B, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Nashville-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding your recent stay in Nashville. It is always our mission to accommodate our guest with the very best in quality product and services. We do have outstanding staffs who take pride in their profession. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

There are newer reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Nashville-Downtown

Reviewed February 16, 2013

I stayed here for one night. Considering I was traveling by myself on a Valentine's Day I thought it might be difficult to find a hotel in the downtown area on short notice, but was able to book the Doubletree at a very reasonable price. Check in was pleasant, room was large. Bed was extremely comfortable. I like a "cold" room for sleeping and I was able to adjust the temperature as cold as I liked. This is getting harder to do with the new energy efficient temperature controls. I hotel is about four blocks from Broadway. No problem walking to the bars and restaurants on Broadway from the hotel; however if one is not inclined to walk they have a shuttle that will take you to the places on Broadway as well as some of the other locations downtown. Compared to hotels with a slightly better location the price was excellent. I think that is extremely worth a four block walk...not to mention the health benefits of walking a little more distance. I had breakfast in their restaurant and it was well priced and very good value

Room Tip: my room was far away from the elevators and it was extremely quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo

Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding your recent stay in Nashville. It is always our mission to accommodate our guest with the very best in quality product and services. We do have an outstanding value located within walking distance of 2nd & Broadway Streets. Our shuttle is also available to transport our to the entertainment district. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

We live about 30 minutes from downtown Nashville and stayed at the Doubletree after seeing a show at TPAC, which is about a 1/2-1 block walk. Cookies are fabulous but everything else about the hotel was just average. Nothing horribly wrong but nothing special. Other hotels within walking distance of TPAC are the Hermitage (which is a wonderful hotel - - pricey but worth it and far superior to the Doubletree) and the Sheraton (which was less desirable than the Doubletree). The one highlight was the server we had for the breakfast buffet. I don't remember her name, but she was a delight.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Steve B, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Nashville-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and one of our staff members was helpful at the breakfast buffet. Our main priority is for all our guests to have a welcoming stay with us. Our guests’ feedback is incredibly important to us and I appreciate your comments. Thank you very much for your business and I do hope that next time you are in town, you stay with us again.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Great location as the Capitol, restaurants, arenas, museums, etc. are all within a few convenient blocks. The staff goes the extra mile to make you feel welcome and special. I have stayed at this hotel many times in various rooms on different floors and I have never been disappointed or received anything less than clean, comfortable & pleasant accomodations.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Steve B, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Nashville-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Reviewed February 6, 2013

After several flights to get to Nashville it was wonderful to arrive at Doubletree Nashville and be greeted with such friendly staff, and to top it all a warm cookie! I was only in Nashville for a couple of nights but had a fantastic stay at the Doubletree. For two girls travelling alone, the hotel is in a prime position to get to the main street in Nashville for bars and restaurants. The hotel also offers a complimentary shuttle service for anywhere within a mile which was perfect for getting to the Greyhound station with all our luggage. Thank you to the Doubletree and the staff, I had a wonderful stay in a fantastic city. Will definitely be making a return visit.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you so much for your kind comments. We very much appreciate your business and I do hope that next time you are in Nashville, you stay with us again.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Great accomodations! Front desk and restaurant staff were friendly and personable as well as providing fantastic service in spite of the numbers of people attending the Momentum convention. They made the stay most comfortable and enjoyable. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding your recent stay in Nashville. It is always our mission to accommodate our guest with the very best in quality product and services. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

The rooms were filthy. Sex stains on the curtain. Pills on the floor when we checked in. Service was poor also. Waited half hour just to check in.

Only pro was the location. For the price it was not worth it.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
SteveBo14, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Nashville-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

First of all, thank you for your candid feedback of your stay with us. I apologize that we did not meet expectations and I am actively working with our housekeeping team to ensure our standards of cleanliness and comfort are consistently met. I was extremely disappointed to hear that there were stains in your curtains as well as finding our rooms to be unkempt. We strive on providing our guest with a clean and comfortable stay and we will do everything we need to do to ensure that these issues are corrected. I am always looking for reviews to provide insight into our guest experience and I will keep your review in mind.