“Lovely stay”

Ranked #59 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
London
“Lovely stay”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

After several flights to get to Nashville it was wonderful to arrive at Doubletree Nashville and be greeted with such friendly staff, and to top it all a warm cookie! I was only in Nashville for a couple of nights but had a fantastic stay at the Doubletree. For two girls travelling alone, the hotel is in a prime position to get to the main street in Nashville for bars and restaurants. The hotel also offers a complimentary shuttle service for anywhere within a mile which was perfect for getting to the Greyhound station with all our luggage. Thank you to the Doubletree and the staff, I had a wonderful stay in a fantastic city. Will definitely be making a return visit.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Steve B, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Nashville-Downtown, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind comments. We very much appreciate your business and I do hope that next time you are in Nashville, you stay with us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (212)
  • Arabic first
Dayton, Ohio, United States
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Great accomodations! Front desk and restaurant staff were friendly and personable as well as providing fantastic service in spite of the numbers of people attending the Momentum convention. They made the stay most comfortable and enjoyable. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding your recent stay in Nashville. It is always our mission to accommodate our guest with the very best in quality product and services. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed January 18, 2013

The rooms were filthy. Sex stains on the curtain. Pills on the floor when we checked in. Service was poor also. Waited half hour just to check in.

Only pro was the location. For the price it was not worth it.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
SteveBo14, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Nashville-Downtown, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
First of all, thank you for your candid feedback of your stay with us. I apologize that we did not meet expectations and I am actively working with our housekeeping team to ensure our standards of cleanliness and comfort are consistently met. I was extremely disappointed to hear that there were stains in your curtains as well as finding our rooms to be unkempt. We strive on providing our guest with a clean and comfortable stay and we will do everything we need to do to ensure that these issues are corrected. I am always looking for reviews to provide insight into our guest experience and I will keep your review in mind.

Travelers are raving about these Nashville hotels

Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for my wife's birthday and the night before a flight out of the Nashville airport. Good stay, concierge was exceptionally helpful, and the bar was friendly and reasonably priced. It was nice to be able to walk outside of the bar for a smoke in the covered patio...especially since there was a steady cold rain all evening. Valet parking was convenient, but expensive. There is no onsite parking, but kiddy-corner to the property was a public parking garage. We had luggage and didn't want to make the trek across the street, so paid the fee, but the attendant was friendly, and even retrieved my cell phone which I forgot in the car door. The room wasn't the quietest, especially with a litter of kids next door, but we didn't have any trouble sleeping.
Overall a good stay.

Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
SteveBo14, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Nashville-Downtown, responded to this review, January 13, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding your recent stay in Nashville. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.
louisville
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for 1 night and the valet wrecked my daughters car. The car was fixed after threatening a law suit on them and then they act like they are doing us a favor by refunding our valet charges. Hotel management states valet service is a seperate company. Apparently customer satisfaction is not their priority

Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
SteveBo14, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Nashville-Downtown, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
First of all, thank you for your candid feedback of your stay with us. I apologize that we did not meet expectations. I was disappointed to read from your review that you encountered some issues with the valet service at our hotel. I can assure you that our main priority is for our guest to have an exceptional stay with us and we will do everything we need to do to ensure that this issue is corrected. I am always looking for reviews to provide insight into our guest experience and I will keep your review in mind. Thank you again for your feedback and I invite you back to stay with us the next time your travels bring you to the area.
Dallas, Georgia
Reviewed January 11, 2013

This hotel was a great location to walk to most anything Downtown. The room was average and the cookie was the BEST! Additional parking fees. WOuld have been better to have comp breakfast. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Get more cookies!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank StarlaandJosh W
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I wanted a hotel near the downtown area with lots of options and places to go and could not have chosen better. It was cold the first night and the complimentery shuttle was terrific and took me to a near by restaurant without hesitation. they offered to return and get me, but was almost certain that I would be out late in this terrific city. What a great music town. there was much to do and it was very nice knowing that I had such a great hotel to return to after an evening out. The staff were all very, very friendly and accomodating and I will certainly stay here should I ever return to Nashville.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
SteveBo14, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Nashville-Downtown, responded to this review, January 12, 2013