“We had a great time and would go on this tour again !!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Tommy's Tours
Ranked #25 of 77 Tours in Nashville
Corpus Christi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We had a great time and would go on this tour again !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2008

Tommy is one crazy guy and we had so much fun. He is prompt, very reasonable and has an extreme amount of knowledge about Nashville. He not only knows the history of every corner, he knows about the stars, music writers, etc. We toured downtown and some stars homes (driving tour). Tommy can position the bus where you can get some great pictures without invading anyones privacy. The bathroom stops were great and just at the right time,. If you are looking for a professional, daylong, expensive bus ride, this is not the tour for you. If you are looking for something affordable, want to learn a little about Nashville and have fun, sit back and relax for a while (let someone else do the driving), then this is the tour for you. Thank you Tommy !!
From: The Bird's from Corpus Christi, TX

Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Nice, Funny Guy, But It's Basically A Tour of Country Star's Homes”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2008

Okay - I came across this tour using tripadvisor and I thought - wow! #2 in Nashville - that's a great vote of confidence. I didn't have time to do any other tours, unfortunately, so I can't recommend another. But I found this tour a little disappointing because it had nothing to do with the history of the area. I like learning about all the funny stories and unusual happenings that make a place unique. But all we really did for 3 hours was drive by rich peoples' houses - not my favorite activity. If you're into that, then this is the right tour for you. I just didn't think the website made it clear that the whole tour (except for about 10 minutes without any narrative in downtown) was house viewings. But Tommy is a nice and very entertaining guy. So I do recommend this tour if you are a country fan/stalker! :)

Ohio
“Trippin' with Tommy (bus trippin' that is)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2008

We chose Tommy's Tours in Nashville for several reasons. He had good website reviews, he was reasonable, and he would pick us up at our hotel (There was little to no gas to purchase in Nashville that weeekend).Tommy was right on time to pick us up and made us feel right at home, joking and having a good time keeping us all entertained. We went downtown and saw some of the local landmarks, then headed out to other areas to see homes of the stars. It was alot of fun and well worth the reasonable price of $25. a person. It lasted about 3 hours. His company also offers very reasonable rides downtown and then will pick you up when you want to go back to your hotel. $5.00 per person each way is a very good price. I am definitely keeping Tommy's card and # handy for our next trip.

Levittown, PA
“Great Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2008

Tommy's tour was a good time. He showed us gerneral areas of interest in a fun way. The price was reasonable and the convience of being picked up at the hotel was a plus. We also took advantage of another service he offered. For $5.00 they will pick you up at your hotel and take you down town. The bus runs on the hour. We liked the idea of not having to drive, not paying for parking and being picked up and dropped off at our hotel door and in the heart of downtown. It was a bargain. The bus is newer with AC. Also if you so choice, pack a cooler with your favorite beverage and bring along for the ride. Great job Tommy!!!!

Dallas, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great way to spend a half day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2008

If you can find a free morning or afternoon while in Nashville, you should consider seeing the area with Tommy's Tours.

Tommy delivers a good overview of the Nashville area, including the downtown action, homes of the stars, and some local history - and will keep you laughing for the entire three hours.

The tour is relaitvely inexpensive, the bus is comfortable, and the dialogue is easy to absorb.

Tommy is a one-man show. When you call for reservations, don't be put off if no one answers the phone. He conducts business via his cell phone and turns it off for stretches during the tours.

My wife and I both recommend this tour to anyone visiting Nashville.

1 Thank An_excited_tourist

Been to Tommy's Tours? Share your experiences!