“AWESOME!!! TOTALLY RECOMMEND!”
Review of Tommy's Tours

Tommy's Tours
Ranked #31 of 103 Tours in Nashville
Reviewed December 9, 2012

This is a WONDERFUL tour! Tommy (the owner) actually does the tours. He is FUNNY! He takes you around downtown Nashville and then to Taylor Swifts condo and so forth. Plenty of restroom breaks. Wouldn't recommend taking small children due to the length. Pack a snack and some water, no walking required. He said he had been doing tours 24yrs and now he has been own his own for 8 years. The shuttle is NEW, state of the art. The sound is great, he uses headphones/micro phone to narrate and unlike other tours you CAN hear him. He is a wonderful tour guide and we have taken tours all over!

All reviews
"dolly parton"
in 13 reviews
"his knowledge"
in 7 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed November 18, 2012

We moved to Nashville a couple of years ago. We recently decided to play tourist, in order to learn a bit more.

Really enjoyed Tommy's Tours. Tommy was a lot of fun, and provided a lot of interesting information about downtown, the history of Nashville, and we did indeed get to see the homes of a few stars.

Not surprising, many of them had homes that were not viewable from the road. But we did get to see more than enough to make the trip worthwhile. Tommy includes stops along the way, for breaks.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Booked a tour based on the reviews here and the fact that the website said it was "the only independent owner operated" tour in Nashville. Really looking forward to a funny, life long resident to show me the town.

What I got was an older gentleman who moved here from Texas. The humor was practically non-existent (old jokes retold badly). I got as much commentary on traffic and real estate prices as I did on background and history of Nashville.

After picking us up, we spent more than 15 minutes trying to find another group that was supposed to go on the tour. That plus traffic got us home more than a half hour after we were supposed to be dropped off.

And the driving was pretty bad too. Tailgating and alternately stomping on the gas and then the brakes.

I wasted 3.5 hours of my vacation and $70. Met Bobby Green while waiting to be picked up, really wish I had gone with him.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Omg this tour was awesome. Tour of Nashville and stars homes. Tommy himself he is hilarious!!
Tommy was very informative and set the tour with humour . Bless your heart along with other sayings just cracked me up. There was about 16 people and most set in the back, I popped from side to side snapping pics. I remember he knick named me "grasshopper" As a driver he was very careful, friendly, informative and has a great personality. Also the tour prices they were very reasonable. Thank you Tommy for making our Nashville trip a blast! Grasshopper ( I miss you my friend) Bless your heart!!

See more reviews
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Our family went to Nashville to see the CMA Awards and were looking for something fun to do the next day. Tommy's Tours was the perfect answer.
From the moment that Tommy picked us up at the hotel til he dropped us back off three hours later, we were in a magical world of southern hospitality, redneck humor, fascinating history and facts about Nashville -- all thanks to the personality and warmth of Tommy.
At our first stop, the kids (25 and 27) were hanging with Tommy and thoroughly enjoying themselves. This shows that the tour is for people of all ages.
Tommy keeps up a steady and thoroughly entertaining narrative as he takes you through downtown Nashville, Music Row and then the star's homes.
I highly recommend it to everyone.