“Tommy Tour”
Review of Tommy's Tours

Tommy's Tours
Ranked #29 of 85 Tours in Nashville
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We went on Tommy's Tour 3 days ago. I would recommend if u are in Nashville this tour is really good. Tommy knows Nashville like the back of your hand. Very nice person. We had a great time

The Johnson's from Raleigh N.C.

1  Thank pat j
There are newer reviews for Tommy's Tours

Reviewed September 29, 2012

This is our first time in Nashville and had planned this trip for 8 months. Tommy had us in stiches with his stories and intrigued us with the complete History of Nashville and its Stars.
We stayed at the KOA of Nashville. The beautiful young Lady at the desk suggested all tours. But tipped us towards Tommy. The 3 hour tour was just what we needed to know how get around Nashville. Our driver Tommy is the best tour guide I have ever had. I am a 69 year old Male from NH.
Jerry Hauser
New Hampshire

1  Thank Jerry H
Reviewed September 24, 2012

My friend and I were in town for a few days and went on Tommy tours as a recommendation of the hotel we stayed it. It was great! Very entertaining! Tommy knows his stuff and keeps you laughing! I would recommend it to anyone!

1  Thank Nickirae17
Reviewed September 20, 2012

We came to Nashville and went on Tommys Tours ! Tommy picked us up at our hotel and this gentleman is so talented we laughed had the time of our lives. From the history in downtown Nashville to seeing the stars homes. Tommy is a very professional driver don't miss this fun when you go to Nashville.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

My wife and I went on Tommy's tour, durning the labor day weekend 2012. He picked us up at the Two Rivers Campground. Got on the bus and started laughing and never stoped until we got off. Tommy really knows the inside track on the country music stars homes, and all the little interesting stories that go along with them. We really enjoyed this tour because Tommy made it so much fun. There were two nice stops for restroom breaks. We highly recommend you take Tommy's Tour if in the Nashville area. He is the best. ( Bless your Heart, Tommy ) Kip and Sherri Miller, Indianapolis , IN.