“Great ghost tour while in Nashville!”

Nashville Ghost Tours
Ranked #52 of 107 Tours in Nashville
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My family and I were visiting Nashville TN and while we were there we went on a tour provided by Sarah Morgan through Nashville Ghost Tours. It was a great tour and Sarah did a fantastic job by keeping my family interested and creating a fun family atmosphere for us. We have already recommended this to some of our friends and plan on going on it again when we return to that area.

All reviews
in 17 reviews
"history"
in 70 reviews

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I thought the tour stayed in a rather small area of downtown Nashville, but I did learn more about the city's history than I thought I would. The tour guide was funny and very nice and the group wasn't too large. Lots of opportunities to take pictures and ask questions. Something low-key to do on a sleepy night.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

This ghost tour was a great way to learn about the spirits around Nashville. A nice introduction to the haunted locations.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We moved to Nashville a few months ago, and are just starting to experience the tourist-y stuff. I happen to love ghost tours, and try to go on them everywhere I go. My level of actual belief in ghosts is meh, but I love the history and the vibe these tours give.

Joan, our tour guide, rocked. She was seriously great. Engaging and funny, she definitely has the right kind of personality to be doing this work. She's a great story teller and she's very warm. (Thanks Joan, you're awesome!)

The walk is about half a mile, and relatively easy, although not differently-able accessible. The tour is not bone chilling by any imagination, but it's fun and informative. Well worth the money for an entertaining evening.

1  Thank M R
See more reviews
Reviewed July 12, 2013

My fiancee and I decided to go on the Nashville Ghost Tour since we were visiting the city for the first time. We didn't know if a ghost tour would be a good activity, but we soon learned that it is not only a Ghost Tour, but also includes history and lots of fun stories, too. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who enjoys walking and finding out about little known stories of famous landmarks, especially when told by a great tour guide like SARAH !!!