“A good walking tour of Nashville”

Nashville Ghost Tours
Ranked #38 of 81 Tours in Nashville
Cambridge, UK
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“A good walking tour of Nashville”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We really enjoyed this unrushed tour of Nashville, the guide (Claudia) seemed to know her stuff and handled questions with no problems. The walking pace was easy and the distance was not too far. The stories ranged from the run of the mill to slightly more spine-tingling stories which is all good fun.

The guide was keen that we take photos in order that we catch evidence of 'orbs' I think all those taking photos were successful which adds to the spirit (no pun intended) of the tour, but to be honest I'm still sceptical, however the fact I could enjoy the tour and accept this was a good point in my opinion.

One thing I should point out is that you're supposed to pre-book, however we didn't realise this and just turned up, but the guide was really helpful and called the operator from her phone and allowed us to book there and then - how's that for service!?

Visited September 2012
2 Thank BritOnHisHols

• Hebrew first
Bensalem, PA
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 131 helpful votes
“AWESOME Tour, Fun For All, Loved It!”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I took the tour as a solo traveler. Man, was I shocked. My guide was friendly, delivered amazing stories, and took us to cool sites. I captured a lot of orbs in the photos that I took. I loved the guide's personality, her graciousness answering questions (there were children on the tour), and the way she stayed in the spirit of things. This was educational, fun, and an all-around good time. I would take another tour in a heartbeat and I would recommend this one to anyone looking for something "different" to do!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank msspungen
Asheville, North Carolina
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Good ghost tour”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Our tour guide was very good. She kept everyone engaged with her skillful story telling. WOW, I had no ideal that Nashville had hills and our night the winds picked up. I loved the walking becasue you get to see more of the city. I think the winds kept the spirits away, becasue I did not capture much on my camera, but I'll come back and try this same tour again. It is a must do.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank GhostTours
Columbus, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Generic”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I've been to four or five other ghost tours in other cities, and this one is ranked at the bottom. The tour lasted a little over an hour, most of which was spent walking between sites. The stories were very generic. Although our tour guide was nice, her delivery was very unemotional. All of the stories were told while standing outside of buildings. The tour does not take you into any of the buildings. I am normally a big fan of ghost tours, but this one just didn't do it for me.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank buckigrl
Broadway, North Carolina
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“So Fun”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I was kind of hesitate about doing this but it ended up being one of the most entertaining things we did. Our driver was AWESOME! He was sooo funny and made the ride that much more entertaining. Loved it!

Visited August 2012