“My favorite!”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“My favorite!”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I just wanted to write a quick review saying how wonderful this spot it. I always make sure my trip involved a Sunday and Tuesday overnight so I can watch the Chris Weaver Band perform. They pack the place! The bartenders at the Stage are also very sweet! Great place for great music!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank cait3424oconn

Covington, Kentucky
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Awesome Time and Entertainmet”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

We were at The Stage Friday afternoon August 17th. A really talented group fronted by 'Holli'. They are extraordinary. The bar is neat, people are nice, it is a really nice atmosphere. They served food. We did not have any, but it was reasonably priced and looked decent.............We were saving our appetites for Jacks BBQ.

Beer was cold and reasonable (wish they has draft). We were not impressed with the mixed drinks. Pricey and not strong.

No cover, awesome artists, cold beer............what is there to complain about?

Visited August 2012
1 Thank R B
Midland, Texas
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great up and coming Music Venue”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

The Stage is a great place to see the future of country music. I happened to be extremely luck while in Nashville and saw Kix Brooks there. During the day it has a great atmosphere, kinda an in and out listen at your leisure kind of bar.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank HeatherA2
Freeport, Illinois
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Nothing beats live music!”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

First bar that we wandered into while downtown; good staff, great group of people (lots of friendly locals, too). Good music starting at noon.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Steve T
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“Honky rock!”
Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

This bar has great entertainment. My favorite on Broadway.

1 Thank TripadCaptain1