“Non stop laughter!”
Review of NashTrash Tours

NashTrash Tours
Ranked #7 of 88 Tours in Nashville
More attraction details
Owner description: This is a campy comedy show on wheels. We'll air out the dirty laundry of all the country legends, and you'll even see a few "celebrities" while you ride along. It's the most fun you'll ever have on a bus!
Reviewed March 7, 2007

Sheri and Brenda ended up with a busload of Bo Bice Fans in February.
We were all decked out in our finest trashy clothing consisting of various animal print and trashy sunglasses.

What an absolute hoot this tour was.! The Jugg Sisters had us laughing non stop. Just a few days ago I was looking at some pictures that one of my friends took and it was the funniest thing. I asked her, "Where is that picture from?" She replied, "It's from the Nash Trash Tour." I said, "Really, we passed by there? I didn't even see it." She replied, "Yeah I know, I almost missed it too. Too busy laughing." I would recommend this tour to anyone who has a good sense of humor. Well worth the price. And Juggs, if I'm back in Nashville, I will be sure to take your tour again.
Marianne from Canada

2  Thank BoFan
Write a ReviewReviews (1,567)

Reviewed October 22, 2006

Thanks to this forum, I was able to get on the waiting list then actually got confirmed reservations for this tour. Wow! what a fun time my husband and I had. The Jugg sisters are truly entertainment and worth the money. I laughed the entire 2 hrs.I recommend this trip to both men and women of all ages16 to 90!!) Beware wives....those Jugg sisters might take your man away. They are too funny and too cute!!! Can't wait to recommend this tour to our friends.

4  Thank goodrn
Reviewed September 17, 2006

We went on Nash Trash Tours in September with the Jugg sisters. This was the funniest tour I have ever taken and we never laughed so much. I don't think I would want to take anyone under 16 on the tour as pretty much adult humor. This trip does book up early and we had called one month in advance and still had a hard time getting a time. If you have time do this tour be prepared to laugh.Best 1 1/2 hour we had. Enjoy

3  Thank kroswell
Reviewed April 23, 2006

This is not a factual tour of the city (that's what Gray Line is for). This is just a fun ride in a bus for a few hours. At about half way, you stop at the Hilton for a potty break and to buy drinks/beer/wine coolers at the hotel store if you want. The sisters sing funny songs, tell funny jokes and recite silly stories about the stars of old (and some new). The highlight for me is when they yell out the window at someone. Most of the street folks play along, some don't. It's all in good fun though. Bring your sense of humor and have a ball.

8  Thank VaBelle35
Reviewed February 20, 2006

What a total hoot! All the reviews are true; this is one of the funniest things you can do in Nashville. The Juggs Sisters now have a bigger bus, which is great because they're still selling out. The white trash demeanor hides the real comedic talent of these ladies...no matter how many times you take the tour, you'll hear something new and hilarious. It's become our new must-do every time friends come to town.

12  Thank 10ac0504