“Great tour for ladies turning 50 to take for a lots of laughs!!!”
Review of NashTrash Tours

NashTrash Tours
Ranked #5 of 83 Tours in Nashville
More attraction details
Owner description: This is a campy comedy show on wheels. We'll air out the dirty laundry of all the country legends, and you'll even see a few "celebrities" while you ride along. It's the most fun you'll ever have on a bus!
Mississippi
“Great tour for ladies turning 50 to take for a lots of laughs!!!”
Reviewed December 30, 2009

Seven of my girlfriends & I met in Nashville to celebrate turning the Big 50!!! Nash Trash Tours was one of the highlights of our trip!!! The girls are really funny & down to earth...

Charleston, South Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A must do in Nashville”
Reviewed December 18, 2009

I took my parents (ages 70 and 80) on this tour and they loved it! The Jugg Sisters are entertaining and fun! I highly recommend this tour to anyone who wants to see the sights of nashville with a sense of humor!

Nashville
“No wonder it has been No.1 fun.”
Reviewed December 18, 2009

Can I just repeat my title: no wonder it has been No. 1 fun. Thank you for making me laugh so much if not too much.

new market
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“2 hours of nonstop laughter!”
Reviewed December 6, 2009

I can't not say enough good things about this tour ...it was one of the best things I have ever done. The tour was only supposed to last 1 1/2 hours and lasted almost 2 but I do not think anyone was complaining...it gave us all some much needed laughter! It was a great tour and I can't wait to go back!

Manchester, New Hampshire
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Worth going to Nashville for!”
Reviewed December 1, 2009

The Jugg Sisters are a great representation of the warmth and humor of Nashville.!Call ahead and get reservations, arrive at the meeting place and sit back and enjoy the ride. It was a tour of Nashville with songs, stories and snacks that is worth every red cent.