“Best Tour I've Ever Taken”
Review of NashTrash Tours

NashTrash Tours
Ranked #5 of 81 Tours in Nashville
More attraction details
Owner description: This is a campy comedy show on wheels. We'll air out the dirty laundry of all the country legends, and you'll even see a few "celebrities" while you ride along. It's the most fun you'll ever have on a bus!
Herndon, Virginia
79 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 199 helpful votes
“Best Tour I've Ever Taken”
Reviewed November 3, 2009

What a hoot!!! This is a must if in the Nashville area. The Jugg sisters are hysterical and will keep you laughing during the duration of the tour. The are quick witted and musical, total entertainment. The tour is well worth the $30.00 you will spend. The best tour I've ever taken. Not for anyone under 18 or the prudish type.

mdith_2000
“Start to finish, it's a hilarious ride! I wanna go again!”
Reviewed October 31, 2009

Start to finish, it's a hilarious ride! I wanna go again! Not kidding... not getting paid to say so... really, really had a great time!

Brentwood,TN
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great way to celebrate birthdays!”
Reviewed October 30, 2009

We were celebrating two friends birthdays! It was fantastic. We laughed so much our faces were hurting when we were through. Wonderful time had by everyone. Would do it again if given the opportunity :)

Nashville, TN
“Excellent”
Reviewed October 30, 2009

We took a trip on the big pink bus this week as a company outing and had an absolute blast. I literally laughed 'til my cheeks hurt. I have heard about this for years but never had an opportunity to do it until now. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Sarasota, Florida
“A Hoot and a Half!!!”
Reviewed October 29, 2009

My husband and I recently visited Nashville, and the Nash Trash Tour was the highlight of our stay. These 2 sisters are absolutely wild and wacky, and it shows that they love what they do. They had everyone on the bus in stitches as well as many of the pedestrians that we passed by. If you are planning to visit Nashville, don't miss this tour. And, book early because it books up well in advance.