“Music Row talent, Southern Hospitality & humor”
Review of NashTrash Tours

NashTrash Tours
Ranked #7 of 88 Tours in Nashville
More attraction details
Owner description: This is a campy comedy show on wheels. We'll air out the dirty laundry of all the country legends, and you'll even see a few "celebrities" while you ride along. It's the most fun you'll ever have on a bus!
Reviewed August 20, 2013

The Nash Trash tour was booked until forever, so I hesitantly booked the new Music Row Confidential tour. Wow! We had a blast! Our original tour was overbooked due to a computer glitch so we gave up our seats so a couple celebrating their Anniversary could go. Dana, Mark Allan & Madonna (the bus driver) stayed late and did another tour that day.Dana & Mark Allan treated us like royalty. My husband could even join us then as he had been in business meetings all day. It was a wonderful blend of talent, humor and southern hospitality. I had been wanting to do the "pink bus" tour for years... You can bet, WE WILL BE BACK! I'm just so sorry that I accidentally deleated the pictures from the tour ;(......

1  Thank 842tammyb
Write a ReviewReviews (1,576)

Reviewed August 19, 2013

My husband and 3 teenagers and I just visited Nashville for the first time last week!! we loved the city and one of our highlights of the trip was our morning on the big pink bus!! I read a few reviews from trip advisor and went in with an open mind because who doesn't need a little comedy in their life! We were all up for a good laugh and that's what we got!
I did book this tour weeks in advance as it books up early by the way!
Well needless to say, the Jugg sisters started the laughs from the minute we got on the bus to the minute we stepped off 90 minutes later! what surprised me the most was how these quick witted ladies had the entire bus introduce themselves to start, where they were from etc and how they worked all of this information along the way into their tour of non stop jokes and laughs.Their memories are amazing!! These ladies certainly found their calling!
There was a ten minute break half way through the tour where you could get a drink and grab a picture with the dynamic duo! in fact, I think they made that mandatory! haha
If you are looking for a serious, factual tour filled with lots of history of Nashville this may not be the tour for you but if you are looking for a tour that shows you a few cool sights and teaches you a few new things and makes you laugh so hard your face hurts and tears well up, this is your tour.
The Jugg sisters have our vote for best tour of Nashville! Keep up the great work ladies!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

No kidding you have to take this tour if you have a sense of humor. These ladies are a hoot! Yes, it's raunchy & sometimes politically incorrect - but hey, it's hysterical. I told my 3 teenagers that we were taking a tour of Nashville. They were expecting a boring, 3 hr. bus tour with a lot of old folks. When we arrived at the pink bus & the sisters got out they kinda looked at me. As soon as we got on the bus the laughing started. They loved teasing my 3 teens about sex & drugs. I don't think my 20 yr. old daughter & I stopped laughing the whole trip. If we went back to Nashville I'd do it again. The sisters go through the bus & joke about each person on it - it's so funny. They spot "stars" out the windows....Don't want to give anything else away. Seriously, book this tour!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We've taken the NashTrash tour several times and HIGHLY recommend it (adults and folks with a good sense of humor will love it...not for the prudish.) Recently we took their expanded MUSIC ROW CONFIDENTIAL tour. What a great complement to the Jugg sisters!

Really enjoyed being entertained and hearing first-hand stories about Music Row and songwriters. Who knew?! The talent of Marc-Alan Barnette and Dana McVicker make this a REAL tour of what happens behind the scenes. Such talent packed into a 1 1/2 tour. We'll definitely do it again and recommend it to everyone!

Oh...and you can bring your own cooler on this one too.

Thank you!

1  Thank Tina S
Reviewed August 8, 2013

My sister and I toured Nashville on the big pink bus with the Jugg sisters. It was like a comedy show on wheels. Lots of good fun. the sisters are definitely saucy gals! We did laugh quite a bit and particularly enjoyed seeing lots of "stars" walking about in Nashville.