“Hilarious!”
Review of NashTrash Tours

NashTrash Tours
Ranked #7 of 90 Tours in Nashville
More attraction details
Owner description: This is a campy comedy show on wheels. We'll air out the dirty laundry of all the country legends, and you'll even see a few "celebrities" while you ride along. It's the most fun you'll ever have on a bus!
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Had a great time on the bus tour with the Jugg sisters. Bring a cooler and your X-rated sense of humor, and let the fun begin! Going to take my husband next time!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,584)

Reviewed June 23, 2013

This is one of the best things nashville has to offer! This is not a typical tour......it's more of a comedy show.....and it was hilarious! Haven't laughed that hard in years! And you bring booze with ya :)
My friends and I can't stop talking about the Jugg Sisters and the stories!

Reviewed June 21, 2013

You MUST do this tour!! Were in Nashville for a girls weekend booked the tour not knowing what to expect. Laughed the ENTIRE time of the tour, our sides hurt from laughing so much. The Juggs are Hysterical!! Not a tour to bring your kids they can get a bit raunchy in a Hilarious way!! I can't stop talking about this to all my friends. I am going to Nashville again in a few months and will be booking this tour again , it's that good!!! Nice job Jugg sisters keep it up!!!!!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

This was the last day of a girls trip and the 7 of us were tired and hung over, but the Jugg sisters woke us right up. They have everyone on the bus introduce themselves and where they're from and for the next 2 hours they include everyone in their jokes, by name and town as they sing and laugh. It's a comedy show, a bit of Nashville facts, and just a fun time.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

My mom just took me and my sister out to Nashville for a girl's trip. Needless to say we had a blast but I must say that my favorite part of the whole trip was the two hours spent on this bus!!! This is a MUST DO if you are visiting Nashville. The Jugg Sisters were hilarious....my face actually hurt from laughing so hard. Their comedy routine is flawless and entertaining. If you are easily offended this isn't for you, they WILL make fun of you (and everyone else on the planet!! :) ). Just sit back and enjoy your drinks (it's BYOB) and enjoy. We seriously can not stop talking about it.....worth every penny for a ticket!! It was a blast!!! :)