“Side Splitting Fun!!!”
Review of NashTrash Tours

NashTrash Tours
Ranked #20 of 93 Tours in Nashville
More attraction details
Owner description: This is a campy comedy show on wheels. We'll air out the dirty laundry of all the country legends, and you'll even see a few "celebrities" while you ride along. It's the most fun you'll ever have on a bus!
Reviewed June 21, 2013

You MUST do this tour!! Were in Nashville for a girls weekend booked the tour not knowing what to expect. Laughed the ENTIRE time of the tour, our sides hurt from laughing so much. The Juggs are Hysterical!! Not a tour to bring your kids they can get a bit raunchy in a Hilarious way!! I can't stop talking about this to all my friends. I am going to Nashville again in a few months and will be booking this tour again , it's that good!!! Nice job Jugg sisters keep it up!!!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,651)
All reviews
"laughed so hard"
in 92 reviews
"music row"
in 137 reviews
"sheri lynn and brenda kay"
in 51 reviews
in 20 reviews
"two hours"
in 49 reviews

Reviewed June 18, 2013

This was the last day of a girls trip and the 7 of us were tired and hung over, but the Jugg sisters woke us right up. They have everyone on the bus introduce themselves and where they're from and for the next 2 hours they include everyone in their jokes, by name and town as they sing and laugh. It's a comedy show, a bit of Nashville facts, and just a fun time.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

My mom just took me and my sister out to Nashville for a girl's trip. Needless to say we had a blast but I must say that my favorite part of the whole trip was the two hours spent on this bus!!! This is a MUST DO if you are visiting Nashville. The Jugg Sisters were hilarious....my face actually hurt from laughing so hard. Their comedy routine is flawless and entertaining. If you are easily offended this isn't for you, they WILL make fun of you (and everyone else on the planet!! :) ). Just sit back and enjoy your drinks (it's BYOB) and enjoy. We seriously can not stop talking about it.....worth every penny for a ticket!! It was a blast!!! :)

Reviewed June 11, 2013

My husband and I got the very last two seats on the tour when we were in Nashville. We weren't quite sure what to expect, but heard we could bring a cooler full of beer so we knew we'd have a good time. We were laughing before we even left the parking lot for this tour. The Jugg sisters were hilarious, bold, creative, and fun. We had a lot of "celebrity" sightings and made a quick stop at the Country Music Hall of Fame for a bathroom break. The bus was air-conditioned and full of good company. A must do in Nashville.

John and Aimee of Houston, TX

See more reviews
Reviewed June 3, 2013

If you are looking for factual/historical information about Nashville, this is not the tour for you. If you love to laugh and have a good time (and enjoy a few drinks aboard a bright pink school bus!) then book this tour NOW!

Brenda Kay and Sheri were hootin' and hollerin' before we even got on the bus. The are hysterical and provide a song and dance comedy "tour" while making fun of everyone on the bus. It was very similar to The Funny Bone comedy club. (Definitely not a "G" rated show so don't book if you are an old fogie!)

Brenda Kay, if you are reading this, Justin says HI! ;)

1  Thank TakeAHikeCottage