“Funny, Entertaining, and Different!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of NashTrash Tours

NashTrash Tours
Ranked #5 of 75 Tours in Nashville
More attraction details
Owner description: This is a campy comedy show on wheels. We'll air out the dirty laundry of all the country legends, and you'll even see a few "celebrities" while you ride along. It's the most fun you'll ever have on a bus!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Funny, Entertaining, and Different!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

I went on the Nashtrash Murder Mystery tour with a few of my girlfriends during a bachelorette weekend and will definitely be going back again! The actors and driver were all very personable and funny! And the dinner was amazing!

1 Thank AshBSanders

Havana, arkansas
“NashTrash Murder Mystery FUN, FUN, FUN!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

This evening kicked off our "No Boys Allowed" vacation. We arrived early to make sure we could find the farmer's market and the Big Pink Bus. It was easy to find and Bubba the bus driver greeted us and gave us a hint of how the night would be. I have no idea where we drove in Nashville because the cast kept us so involved in the mystery. It was very interactive and hilarious. The dinner was fabulous. It was served family-style and you could not walk away hungry. This is a must do event if you are in Nashville. I would suggest you register early because the seats fill up fast!

Visited July 2012
Bensalem, PA
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 129 helpful votes
“Murder Mystery Dinner..So Fun...Solo Traveler Loved It!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

I recently took the Murder Mystery Dinner Tour through Nash Trash. I had no trouble finding the Big Pink Bus in the Farmer's Market. They have ample parking. The staff remains in character and they recruit people to "be part" of the show on the bus. The whole show is read aloud, while the cast hands out clues. Half-way through the tour, we ate a meal at Monell's at the Mansion. The food was good, the actors mingled with us and chatted, and I felt safe, comfy, and entertained the whole time. I was traveling solo, and I was made to feel welcome by the staff. The tour was funny, silly, and zany. It seemed like everyone there enjoyed it. I would tell anyone to try it out. The bus is pink and full of kitschy stuff. The actors are smart, funny, and talented. They even gave away a prize (drawn from names of people who solved the mystery correctly). All in all, the whole experience was AWESOME. It's meant in fun, you can BYOB, and it is safe for solo travelers, couples, families, etc. I do not have one bad word to say about it.

Cape Charles, VA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Side splitting laughs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

We just loved the Jugg Sisters and wow, are they funny and quick and witty! This was our first trip to Nashville but we will put it on our "must-do's" every time we return. Definitely not for children or the prim/proper sorts but we found their comedy hilarious and side-splitting. Be prepared if you sit in the front row because you will be singled out, especially if you are a man and hilariously so!

Nashville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“MOST FUN EVER!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

This tour is so much fun - I am a native and I totally enjoyed it, and the Jugg Sisters - they are bawdy, funny, and absolutely adorable . . . . They even provide the snacks - you can not go wrong! Definitely not for children, or for anyone easily offended . . .