“Side splitting laughs”
Review of NashTrash Tours

NashTrash Tours
Ranked #7 of 88 Tours in Nashville
More attraction details
Owner description: This is a campy comedy show on wheels. We'll air out the dirty laundry of all the country legends, and you'll even see a few "celebrities" while you ride along. It's the most fun you'll ever have on a bus!
Reviewed October 4, 2012

We just loved the Jugg Sisters and wow, are they funny and quick and witty! This was our first trip to Nashville but we will put it on our "must-do's" every time we return. Definitely not for children or the prim/proper sorts but we found their comedy hilarious and side-splitting. Be prepared if you sit in the front row because you will be singled out, especially if you are a man and hilariously so!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,576)

Reviewed September 30, 2012

This tour is so much fun - I am a native and I totally enjoyed it, and the Jugg Sisters - they are bawdy, funny, and absolutely adorable . . . . They even provide the snacks - you can not go wrong! Definitely not for children, or for anyone easily offended . . .

Reviewed September 29, 2012

We saw this show/tour back in 2009. We couldn't stop talking about it. We go to Nashville at least once a year and we always wanted to go back & see The Juggs again!!!

We were planning on another visit to Nashville, this time bringing my Mom for a well deserved vacation. We were also staying with my Aunt & Uncle in Madison, TN. We thought, "What a GREAT surprise this would be for the three of them. Let's take them to see the Girls!!!"

I booked the reservations online a month in advance. (They don't charge your credit card UNTIL you get there!) You can pay with that card, another credit/debit card or by cash when you arrive.

We didn't tell our guests what we were doing until we got there. They seemed a little weary, not knowing what to expect. The Juggs DID NOT LET US DOWN!!!! Fun was had by all. It was non-stop laughter!!!!

I would recommend this show/tour to anyone over 16 years of age. It's a little "trashy" at times, ie... Slightly salty language, but NOT AT ALL OFFENSIVE. Take the time to take the tour. It's well worth the money.

Thanks again for a wonderful experience. We'll be back!!!!

Rich & Rich ("The Two Dick's")

Reviewed September 27, 2012

A fun way to see the city and learn a bit about the celebs. The sisters are sharp witted, and talented. If you are hyper-sensitive to "blue" language or content, don't go. But, by not going you'll miss non-stop laughter and a delightful way to spend the morning. It was definitely geared for our over 50 group, but may not be that way if those on the bus are younger. They effortlessly played to individuals in the group, making the experience even more enjoyable for us all. Definitely recommend this Nashville experience.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I have lived in Nashville TN for over 20 years and never went on this tour until a couple days ago and it was AWESOME! My nephew had taken us here and I really didn't know what to expect. It was the best ever! It was funny, and I learned a little more about Nashville than I knew! If you want to have fun and laugh until you cry, take this tour! You won't regret it it! I'm sure you've NEVER been on anything like this! You girls were adorable, and hilarious! Loved it!!!

1  Thank Robin P