“Funny ladies”
Review of NashTrash Tours

NashTrash Tours
Ranked #7 of 88 Tours in Nashville
More attraction details
Owner description: This is a campy comedy show on wheels. We'll air out the dirty laundry of all the country legends, and you'll even see a few "celebrities" while you ride along. It's the most fun you'll ever have on a bus!
Reviewed September 24, 2012

It was a good way to waste a couple hours. Hokey, but fun. They obviously have a routine they go through on every trip, but mix it up by getting to know the customers and commenting on where we are from, etc. we enjoyed it.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

It is more a show than a city tour.They did point out highlights, but if you want a city tour go elsewhere. If you want to spend 90 minutes having a good time....go to this show! The sisters were funny and it was a non-stop laugh. Book early, as they were booked up and had to turn people away at the pick up point. (Thank goodness for GPS as I would have not found the pick up point on my own!) We will return!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

My wife visited Nashville last year with our daughter, and told me when she returned that we had to go on this tour. Slightly irreverent, but I laughed the entire trip. Very great fun, and relaxing. Good info, provided in a fun and hysterical way. These gals do a great job of keeping you entertained. Song, info, and great fun. exceeded the expectations. just go and enjoy!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

What an awesome and fun non stop laugh out loud hour and a half!! I've been on the bus tour several times before but this time I took 3 friends that had never been. We all ended up with sore faces from laughing so much! The Jugg sisters are very quick witted and are terrific at "rolling" with whoever is on the tour that day. They poke fun at everyone and it is absolutely hilarious. Their humor is off color at times but you can't help but crack up over it. I plan on renting the entire bus one day in the winter and getting a bunch of my golfing pals to go. You have to book the tour well in advance so it really isn't a spur of the moment type of thing to do but it is well worth the effort. Great job Sherry Lynn and Brenda Kay!!!

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Yep, Peter got more than he bargained for when the gals from the Pink bus decided to single him out! And everyone loved it, even Peter... This is by far the most entertaining and informative tour I have ever been on. Bring your own beverages or have the bus stop at the Rite Aid so you have the requisite alcohol to thoroughly join the experience.