“Welcome to Hotel California Nashville”
Review of Bridgestone Arena

$79.95*
Private Downtown Nashville Carriage Tour
Ranked #16 of 253 things to do in Nashville
More attraction details
Owner description: This new arena is home to sporting events including Nashville Predators hockey and concerts.
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

Nice room great customer serviced and complete center with lots of walking for the conference. It took me 36 hours to get oriented but once I did it was a solid venue. Just like in Vegas it's a closed artificial environment but in Nashville. It's isolated you're pretty much stuck where you are in the hotel center so if you need a pharmacy or utility products are grocery store you were pretty much at their mercy. Many of the restaurants and services did not have enough personnel for the amount of people that were there at the conference. Very convenient if you were going to the Opreyland or something nearby but you are a $30 taxi ride to Nashville center. I felt like I could check out anytime I liked but I could never leave just like the hotel California song:)

1  Thank Eric L
There are newer reviews for Bridgestone Arena

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

This was the first"Arena" music event for us as we attended the CountryMusic Hall of Fame fundraiser, hosted by Keith Urban and Vince Gill. The music, performers, and band were top notch. Unfortunately the seating (back third, left side facing the stage was underwhelming with a craned neck and poor line of sight. The sound was cranked, distorted, and even the lyrics I knew were indistinguishable. Maybe that explains the constant flow of people back and forth. Too bad for those paying good money for such marginal product. Back to the Grand Old Opery, I guess.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

We attended the CMT Music Awards at Bridgestone and found it to be a great venue. We had a great time. It was also the sight of outdoor music during the CMA Music Festival.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

The Management staff at the Bridgestone Arena Complex must have a secret. They have chosen THE BEST employees. We attended "All for the Hall" in May and I was truly blown away by the reception we received from the vendors, and security staff working at the arena. They provided us with courteous service, jovial interaction while assisting us in locating our seats, and without asking they provided us with directions to the washrooms, and easy exiting options to utilize when the show was finished. They were just as friendly and helpful to everyone I saw, and seem to really enjoy their jobs. Kudos to all of you!!! There are other venues that could certainly take lessons from these folks. We have been to Nashville many times, and this was our first opportunity to attend the BA. We will be back again next year for this fundraiser.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

I enjoy everything from concerts to hockey games to galas at the Bridgestone Arena. While geographically I'm located quite a bit closer to Atlanta, I'll take the extra time EVERY time to drive to Nashville to see the same events at the Bridgestone. Great location, great staff and always a great venue!