“What? No music?!” 2 of 5 bubbles

and up
Live Nashville Walking Tour
Ranked #16 of 244 things to do in Nashville
More attraction details
Owner description: This new arena is home to sporting events including Nashville Predators hockey and concerts.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What? No music?!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

Chose to stay here because "of the music". Nope, none. An entertainment center??? And because the numbers were low, more than half of the restaurants were closed. And, you might think, if the numbers are low they would put everyone in a room with some sort of view. We looked out over the loading dock. Mmm. I was here 20 years ago and had a grand time. Over the years had recommended this hotel to others travelling to the area. Won't do that again! Travel on in to town.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank 0356

• Czech first
Everett, Washington
142 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 114 helpful votes
“Every seat is great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

I attended the Predaters hockey game and loved it. Every seat is great from what I could see. Great facility

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Awesome concert experience!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

My daughter & I attended the Taylor Swift concert on Sept 19. I was worried about parking but it was easy & painlessly cheap. I did see the $25 dollar parking lots but if you don't care to walk 4 blocks there is $5 parking.
Ushers were friendly. Of couse food was expensive as expected at any concert venue but we settled on $5 donut holes from the Dunkin Donuts vendor in the lobby.
Tee shirt vendor was very friendly, letting girls try on shirts to ensure fit before purchase.
We had tickets in section 329 Row Q, seats 1&2. Wow - these are NOSEBLEED seats on the back row! I didn't realize how bad the seats were but it was the "best available" at time of purchase. My daughter, however, was just happy to be at a Taylor Swift concert- already crying with elation when Taylor came on stage.
About 3 song into the concert, the UNBELIEVABLE happened! A man approached us & asked if we
would like to move to the pit! I was shocked- my daughter (13yo) really started crying with joy. We were given armbands and moved to the pit in the very front- able to reach out & literally touch the stage. This was an amazing night. The music is awesome from the pit where you feel the music vibrating on the floor and make eye contact with the musicians. Truly an AWESOME experience!
Loved the concert, overwhelmed by the generosity provided by someone ( I don't know if this was a TS staff member or Bridgestone staff member). Whomever, I'll always be grateful for the opportunity provided for the pit experience for my daughter (& shamelessly myself).
Bridgestone was a great venue. We drove 2 1/2 hrs form central Ky and it was well worth it.
Yes, I will return to Bridgestone in the future for other concert events, although I will be more conscientious about seat placement to avoid a back row experience! (I sure we'll never have a fairy godfather with magic pit tickets again)! All in all- the BEST experience I've ever shared with my daughter. Tears of joy are the most beautiful in the eyes of your child! (And when Luke Bryan made a surprise visit to the stage there were tears of joy in the eyes of this mother- LOL).

High Ridge, Missouri
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great location!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

This venue is in the best possible location in the heart of down town Nashville. The staff was very polite. The lines were short and moved very quickly. The concert was great!

57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Great venue for concert”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have seen several converts here. Attended Lionel Richie concert and everything from sound to lights were great. Ushers and other employees helpful and friendly.
As you leave the arena you have lots of selection for food and beverage.