“Great for Kids of all ages!”

Adventure Science Center
Ranked #40 of 245 things to do in Nashville
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Explore 44,000 square feet of over 175 exciting hands-on science exhibits and activities revealing the wonders of biology, physics, chemistry, medicine, space, earth science, technology, and more. Experience a state-of-the-art planetarium offering spectacular journeys to the stars, laser shows, and amazing full-dome films for children and adults. Enjoy award-winning daily live science demos, labs, and science cafes presented by a talented staff of scientist educators. Adventure Science Center is dedicated to creating learning experiences that open minds to the wonders of science and technology, fostering a better understanding of ourselves and the world around us. Adventure Science Center is an independent, not-for-profit center of science, learning, and exploration.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Pensacola, Florida
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great for Kids of all ages!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

This is a wonderful place that can be a learning experience for young and old. There is always changing exhibits and the climbing area can wear even the most energetic child out. We buy an annual pass ( it is the price of 2 visits for my family). Depending on how in-depth you get in each of the exhibits, it will take 2.5 - 4 hours to see everything.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Anthony S

Nashville
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“My Kids Love This Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

We have been members of the Adventure Science Museum for several years. My kids love spending time at the museum playing with all the hands on exhibits they have. The laser gun game is a favorite. They have frequent special themes going on and that adds to the fun as well. We were happy to see they added a Subway restaurant so we can grab a quick lunch and get back to playing! We have noticed lately that the wait time in line to get in has been very slow and the special line for members to bypass those having to buy tickets is often closed. Really wish they'd work on making the entrance process faster.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Jennifer S
Clarksville, Tennessee
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Always something new”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

I've been going to ASC since I was a kid. Every couple of years I find myself going back. LOVE IT! Bring back the dinosaurs...

1 Thank Victoria S
Nashville, Tennessee
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Kids love it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

My children always enjoy going to the science museum. There is a lot to see. I wish they had more rooms that changed though, most of the displays stay the same so for the adults its not as interesting

Visited April 2012
1 Thank amadison320
Noblesville, Indiana
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Not very impressed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

I should start off by saying that I am from Indianapolis, IN, where we have one of the best Childrens Museums in the US, where we go quite often and spend the whole day. That being said, I was not really impressed with the Adventure Science Center. My 5 year old enjoyed it so, it was worth the trip. We liked the physical science area and the jungle gym was the best attraction. We had hoped to make an afternoon of it but the museum was pretty small so we were done after about 2.5 hours.

Visited February 2013