Ways to Experience Grand Ole Opry
from $22.00
from $21.95
from $78.75
11,320 results
All reviews backstage tour live radio country music rascal flatts carrie underwood great seats tuesday night bucket list behind the scenes bought tickets great entertainment ryman auditorium visit nashville acts artists dressing commercials
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

The show was awesome! It was neat to be there on the night of Drake White's first performance on the Grand Ole Opry's stage. I wish it were longer and we could hear more than two songs per performer but that's the way it is with a live radio show. Don't miss the opportunity!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Wonderful music and appreciative audience. We saw The Band Perry and a host of fabulous musicians. Loved it! Purchased tickets on line and then had to stand in line prior to pick them up. The line looks long but it moves very fast.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Take the backstage tour to see the star entrances, mail boxes, dressing rooms. Get your photo taken on stage in the circle. And most of all...take in a performance. A live radio show that is thrilling. Do not miss.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

This was my first visit to the Opry and I enjoyed the show. I checked the schedule online several times before purchasing tickets which I bought online in advance. We arrived about 45 minutes early which was about right for parking, getting in, and finding our seats. Seating is in church style pews and in my opinion, there should have been one less person in our row!

1  Thank Mary1675
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

This is a must see if you are touring Nashville. We had great seats in the balcony. The price is not too expensive. Beautiful building and they always have a great line-up that entertains both young and old . Don't miss this!