“Well worth the money”
other travelers have booked this property
Cumberland River a short walk away Nashville House
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Cumberland River a short walk away
Nashville House
Playroom
Living room
Dining area
Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
akbrower1...
Wentzville, Missouri
“Worst home in Nashville to stay in”
Reviewed September 5, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

Booked a getaway in Nashville for the holiday weekend. Arrived late Friday evening and fell asleep on the couch. Awoke early Saturday morning with difficulties breathing. Decided to get up and go to breakfast and try and take a walk outside for a bit. Arrived back couple of hours later and decided to take a shower. Upon my experience there was no hot water. As I proceeded to walk around to locate the hot water heater, I located why I was having difficulties breathing. There was inches upon inches of dust and dirt all over the home. I contacted the homeowner and told her I was checking out because of the no hot water and the dust everywhere that was making me have issues breathing and asked for my money back. We stayed in contact briefly before she decided to stop all communication with me. I paid $743.88 to stay in her home, she indicated out of that amount she was only receiving $460 after taxes and insurance. I looked up what all was taken out of that money. I agreed to receiving the $460 from her, but of course have not received that nor will she contact me back. I did also notice after I contacted her she immediately put the home back up on TripAdvisor to rent out even though I paid for the entire weekend. I am demanding my money back or I will have my attorney contact TripAdvisor and Sandy.
Please help me get my money back. I have attached pictures for you to see the "$100.00" cleaning bill I was charged was a joke also

Washington, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 8, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Coastal70...
“Convenient and adequate for our weekend stay.”
Reviewed May 19, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The house was very cute. Enjoyed flowers in yard and a bird nest in a bush with baby robins. Convenient to McGavock school area.
We were visiting for graduation of a grandchild. It's advertised as three bedrooms but was only 2 and sleeps 4. One bedroom was a cute playroom for a small child. Would be nice to have a list of TV channels that are available.

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
jeduncan
Jonesborough, Tennessee
“Quiet neighborhood, close to opry mills.”
Reviewed March 13, 2017 for a stay in May 2016

Great place to stay for the weekend when in Nashville. Close to opry mills. Quiet neighborhood. Would stay there again.

seasirenr...
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great Location. Nice house and back yard”
Reviewed March 13, 2017 for a stay in November 2016

The house is near the airport, Opry Mills, and close to Downtown Nashville. The neighborhood is quite. You can cook out in the spacious back yard. The house has 3 bedrooms and a nice small kitchen.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
carrollke...
Michie, Tennessee
“Great Location!”
Reviewed March 13, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Great location! Great for families coming to Nashville! Just minutes from Opry Mills! Will stay again.

Kelly W
Waterford, Michigan
“Perfect!!”
Reviewed March 11, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

This home was perfect!! Centrally located just minutes away from OpryMills and downtown Nashville. Clean with feeling of being at home you can't get at a hotel. Unfortunately, we were not able to stay due to power outtage from storms the night before. Property owner, Sandy, was easy to reach and was genuinely as disappointed as we were. I will definitely book with her again when returning to Nashville.

Management Response
Mar 13, 2017
Thank you so much for the great review Kelly. Please consider us the next time that you come to town. We were able to get the power up and going again within a few hours so all is good. I hope that you guys had a great weekend in Nashville. Take care and God Bless always. Sandy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing