“Million Dollar Quartet - OUTSTANDING!!!”

Tennessee Performing Arts Center
and up
Private 45-Minute Downtown Nashville Horse and Carriage Ride
Ranked #54 of 257 things to do in Nashville
More attraction details
Owner description: Features concerts by touring national bands, local classical music series and Broadway plays.
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Best show I've seen - EVER!!! This show wowed us, moved us and kept us wanting more. This cast and crew were FABULOUS!!! Thank you for the wonderful evening - an awesome Mother's Day spent here!

Reviewed April 30, 2014

TPAC as it is known to locals is a marvelous theater venue. Any performance there will meet your live theater expectations. Thrilled to see "Wicked" troupe perform.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Since this was our first visit to Nashville I was totally unfamiliar with Nashville and was surprised to discover how much fun the whole town is. As an aside a highlight was The Ryman Auditorium. We were able to get the back stage tour and we’re going back!
However, another unexpected Nashville sensation was its local shuttle service, “Nashville Moves”. For most of the first trip I thought our driver was Nashville’s Mayor or at least the head of the Nashville Chamber of Commerce. Near the end I learned the driver, “Billy Bee,” is a Nashville native who was a perfect example of true southern hospitality and excellence. His wit and oblivious love of the whole Nashville area is a reason my wife stated she can’t wait to get back to Nashville. We were really lucky to have Billy as our driver two nights in a row. If Trip Advisor has an award for shuttle services I suggest you book a trip on Nashville Moves and check it out! Oh! Ask for Billy! What a delight!

Tom & Judy OT.

Visited April 2014

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have been here a couple of times and it's really nice. I've visited two of the theatres at TPAC. One was for a Broadway-style show and the other was a comedienne. Both theatres were good and allowed for great viewing and sound. It can be a bit confusing inside if you don't know where you are going. It can also get very crowded in the lobby and I have not seen great organization. Finally, bathrooms can be crowded and difficult to get to. However, if you want to see a good show in a good theatre, I'd definitely recommend TPAC.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

The TPAC does a ticket lottery 2 hours prior to every performance. To enter the lottery you have to arrive 2.5 hours prior to fill out a lottery ticket and after the 30 minutes they will draw for 20 tickets. You can either get 1 or 2 tickets. The cost $25/ticket; cash only; great seats in the first few rows of the theater. You must have your ID and cash. So seeing Wicked was great but seeing it for $25 was even sweeter. The theater is in a great location too; about 3/4 of a mile from Broadway. There is a great bar at the Heritage Hotel called the Oak Room that has it's own take on a Moscow Mule that is great and has really good bar food.