“Wicked was wicked” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Nashville Carriage Ride
Ranked #47 of 242 things to do in Nashville
More attraction details
Owner description: Features concerts by touring national bands, local classical music series and Broadway plays.
Philadelphia
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Wicked was wicked”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

The TPAC does a ticket lottery 2 hours prior to every performance. To enter the lottery you have to arrive 2.5 hours prior to fill out a lottery ticket and after the 30 minutes they will draw for 20 tickets. You can either get 1 or 2 tickets. The cost $25/ticket; cash only; great seats in the first few rows of the theater. You must have your ID and cash. So seeing Wicked was great but seeing it for $25 was even sweeter. The theater is in a great location too; about 3/4 of a mile from Broadway. There is a great bar at the Heritage Hotel called the Oak Room that has it's own take on a Moscow Mule that is great and has really good bar food.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Nice modern theatre.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014

Attended a performance of Wicked here in March 2014. Our seats were in the gallery which doesn't look too high on the seating chart but it really is very high up. Not for vertigo sufferers!
The staff were friendly and they had made the effort to concoct themed cocktails relating to the show!

Visited March 2014
Gainesville, Georgia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great Show!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014

TPAC is a great place for a show! The lobby has several snack/drink bars to get you back to your seat in time for the second act.

1 Thank NancyK1958
alabama
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“WICKED GREAT!!!! SUPER HELPFUL STAFF”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014

I .an email reminding me of event. Great directions were given. I enjoyed almost as much as NYC. The tpac website lets you check how well you can see from your seat. The seating was comfy and the area was so clean. All staff were very helpful .

A suburb of Detroit
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Great performance of Wicked”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

We went to Nashville specifically to see this play, and we were not disappointed. The theater is not ornate, but it is clean and seems well kept. The seats offered a decent amount of legroom, which I always appreciate. We were towards the back of the main floor, right in the center of the house and felt our view was fantastic. It's a smaller theater, and laid out in such a way that I don't think there are any "bad" seats. The only bummer for me was that on their website it says they have valet parking, and I was kind of counting on that being in a city that I don't know at all. However, when we got there I did not see any valets, or even a place where they would sometimes be. So I'm not really sure what they are talking about on their website. Still, it didn't ruin our night and the play was great.

1 Thank Jennies_travels