“Nice modern theatre.”

and up
Private 45 Minute Downtown Nashville Horse and Carriage Ride
Ranked #53 of 253 things to do in Nashville
More attraction details
Owner description: Features concerts by touring national bands, local classical music series and Broadway plays.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Nice modern theatre.”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Attended a performance of Wicked here in March 2014. Our seats were in the gallery which doesn't look too high on the seating chart but it really is very high up. Not for vertigo sufferers!
The staff were friendly and they had made the effort to concoct themed cocktails relating to the show!

Visited March 2014

Gainesville, Georgia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great Show!”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

TPAC is a great place for a show! The lobby has several snack/drink bars to get you back to your seat in time for the second act.

1 Thank NancyK1958
alabama
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“WICKED GREAT!!!! SUPER HELPFUL STAFF”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

I .an email reminding me of event. Great directions were given. I enjoyed almost as much as NYC. The tpac website lets you check how well you can see from your seat. The seating was comfy and the area was so clean. All staff were very helpful .

A suburb of Detroit
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Great performance of Wicked”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

We went to Nashville specifically to see this play, and we were not disappointed. The theater is not ornate, but it is clean and seems well kept. The seats offered a decent amount of legroom, which I always appreciate. We were towards the back of the main floor, right in the center of the house and felt our view was fantastic. It's a smaller theater, and laid out in such a way that I don't think there are any "bad" seats. The only bummer for me was that on their website it says they have valet parking, and I was kind of counting on that being in a city that I don't know at all. However, when we got there I did not see any valets, or even a place where they would sometimes be. So I'm not really sure what they are talking about on their website. Still, it didn't ruin our night and the play was great.

1 Thank Jennies_travels
Shreveport, Louisiana
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 95 helpful votes
“Great Seating, Cramped Lobby”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Came to see wicked.

Had comfortable seats near the front center section. Only felt cramped when someone had to walk in front to get to their seat. Good acoustics and lighting. Lobby felt disproportionately small for the size theater.

Only one major complaint. They let people come to their seats after the show started. Not good.