“Great seating”

and up
Private 45 Minute Downtown Nashville Horse and Carriage Ride
Ranked #54 of 255 things to do in Nashville
More attraction details
Owner description: Features concerts by touring national bands, local classical music series and Broadway plays.
Reviewed July 29, 2013

For a small city Nashville hosts all the hit theater events in this location. The only negative is that there could be more woman's restrooms so the lines aren't so long during intermission, however, i think that is the case in most venues.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Attended Cinderella and loved it. Great music, great singing, seating was excellent as was view. Treated extremely well by the staff. Great experience.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I really enjoyed my first opera experience at TPAC. My friends bought me the tickets (which were about the 3rd row). It was a fantastic show with amazing performances by the leads. My only complaints were cost of water (which was about $4 a bottle). I also had to go to a different floor to find a restroom.

1  Thank skyeryder
Reviewed June 7, 2013

This was our second trip to see a broadway play at the TPAC. It is a very nice establishment. The workers are always nice and the performances are amazing.

1  Thank Tish89207
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I sing with the Knoxville Gay Men's Chorus and we were fortunate enough to sing with Nashville In Harmony as their "opening act". We've been around for 1 year and NiH has been a great source of support and encouragement.