“No complaints!!”

and up
Private 45-Minute Downtown Nashville Horse and Carriage Ride
Ranked #53 of 258 things to do in Nashville
More attraction details
Owner description: Features concerts by touring national bands, local classical music series and Broadway plays.
Reviewed January 15, 2012

I love this venue. Always clean and well kept. Favorite seat in the house is the right Loge. Will definately go back again.

Reviewed January 13, 2012

It doesn't matter where I sit, a Big Head is going to sit in front of me. And usually Big Head is also a Wiggleworm. But at TPAC, it doesn't matter because the seats are positioned where I'm not totally blocked from the stage.
I've been to performances in many large cities and find that TPAC has just as high quality performances as in these large cities. You may not get the same name performers as in NYC, but the quality is just as good.
As for the seats, they are better than off Broadway or other older theaters. There's a lot of room between your knees and the seat in front of you, and the seats are a bit wider than most theater seats.
The only issue is getting to the restroom and back in time. They need more restrooms for females!

1  Thank Felicia D
Reviewed January 6, 2012

I saw Wicked here on the back row on the end stage left of the floor seating, and had PERFECT views of the stage. Great theater, will be back to see another show soon!

Reviewed January 5, 2012

Recently saw a show in the small theater in the basement. I was unaware this existed and have lived here for 15 years! Great show, great atmosphere and I hope I have a chance to see another show here - very intimate!

Reviewed December 31, 2011

We saw Wicked here, and were a little worried about being halfway up on the second tier. We were immediately relieved once we sat and had a great unobstructed view of the entire stage. The sound was great, and seats were comfortable. Highly recommend seeing a show here.

2  Thank GDGandTBiggs