I chose this hotel primarily because it offered me a good Vanderbilt rate. The hotel is a short walkable distance from Vanderbilt. A very functional hotel with no frills. I can say I was a bit disappointed by the size of the room with the king size bed. The hotel managed to accommodate us with two queen beds for the rest of the nights.. The rooms with the queen size beds are very good.
However, the bistro has limited hours ..
Choose only the rooms with the queen size beds on the 8 th floor in Tower 2 .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the vibrant Midtown neighborhood, you are in easy reach of some of the area's best entertainment venues when you stay at Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Vanderbilt/West End. Our Nashville, Tennessee hotel also puts you close to Vanderbilt University, the Ryman Auditorium, and Bridgestone Arena. We are less than 1 mile from the Music City Center, Historic 2nd Avenue, Country Music Hall of Fame, Nissan Stadium, Nashville Convention Center and Centennial Sportsplex with complimentary shuttle service to most local venues. Being in the center of Music City USA, you can listen to live music from your guest room balcony here too. Our Vanderbilt hotel's location is perfect for those who want to walk to many fine Nashville restaurants and entertainment venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Courtyard Nashville Vanderbilt/West End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Nashville Vanderbilt/West End Hotel Nashville
- Courtyard Nashville Vanderbilt
- Nashville Courtyard
- Nashville Marriott