We stayed at this Courtyard over the Fourth of July for a baseball tournament in the area. Bellhop staff was exceptional, as was that of the shuttle service. Our room, located in tower two, was comfortable and close to the pool and gym facilities. The balcony was a nice touch, however, it was quite noisy due to the air conditioner located outside. The room was very clean, but since our room was located very close to the bar, it was a bit noisy until around midnight. The pool seemed to lack chairs during the peak hours. There is a coffee bar located in the lobby, but it happened to be closed the only time we tried to use it. That was a bit annoying. We took advantage of the shuttle every day during our stay. The shuttle was always ready to pick us up when we requested it. It was certainly too far to walk downtown unless you were willing to walk up to 4 miles round trip. The location was perfect if you are looking for a hotel in the Vanderbilt area and don't mind driving downtown!
The real problem with this hotel is the parking situation. Every time we exited the hotel's parking garage, the front bumper of our car would scrape the concrete. What a great way to damage and brand new car! There was also a lack of parking spaces in the garage which resulted in cars parked all over the place. We were forced to park in a handicap space. Upon visiting the front desk to make the aware of our situation as to avoid a fine, the woman at the front desk was rude and considered our concern a non-issue. Having to pay $16 a night for parking in an overfilled garage that caused damage to our car was not an ideal situation. Otherwise, the hotel would've been the perfect place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the vibrant Midtown neighborhood, you are in easy reach of some of the area's best entertainment venues when you stay at Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Vanderbilt/West End. Our Nashville, Tennessee hotel also puts you close to Vanderbilt University, the Ryman Auditorium, and Bridgestone Arena. We are less than 1 mile from the Music City Center, Historic 2nd Avenue, Country Music Hall of Fame, Nissan Stadium, Nashville Convention Center and Centennial Sportsplex with complimentary shuttle service to most local venues. Being in the center of Music City USA, you can listen to live music from your guest room balcony here too. Our Vanderbilt hotel's location is perfect for those who want to walk to many fine Nashville restaurants and entertainment venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Courtyard Nashville Vanderbilt/West End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Nashville Vanderbilt/West End Hotel Nashville
- Courtyard Nashville Vanderbilt
- Nashville Courtyard
- Nashville Marriott