When I got there, I was a little uncertain abut my choice walking in since it seems just slightly on the funky side for a Courtyard. But I ended up really liking it. Very welcoming at reception. Rooms were comfortable, location was good since it was near my conference and Vanderbilt , staff was fantastic (I think Lisa was the person who really stood out), and they provided shuttle service around town. Nice little restaurant sort of thing downstairs. I was afraid noise would be an issue since I a sensitive to it, but not a problem at all. If I was visiting Nashville in order to see the music, I probably would have chosen to stay closer to downtown, but this place was a great choice if you need to be in the West End area. Would be happy to come back if my plans called for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the vibrant Midtown neighborhood, you are in easy reach of some of the area's best entertainment venues as well as Vanderbilt University, the Ryman Auditorium, and Bridgestone Arena. We are less than 1 mile from the Music City Center, Historic 2nd Avenue, Country Music Hall of Fame, Nissan Stadium, Nashville Convention Center and Centennial Sportsplex with complimentary shuttle service to most local venues. Being in the center of Music City USA listen to live music from your guest room balcony as we are within walking distance to many fine Nashville restaurants and entertainment venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Courtyard Nashville Vanderbilt/West End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Nashville Vanderbilt/West End Hotel Nashville
- Courtyard Nashville Vanderbilt
- Nashville Marriott
- Nashville Courtyard