As mentioned elsewhere, the staff was very accommodating, and the room was well suited to conducting business/working on line. The shuttle was great - we left our car valet parked for our 24 hour visit, using the shuttle to get to dinner and to meetings downtown the next morning. We only had to wait a few minutes each time and were dropped off right at the door, which was much faster and less hassle than trying to park somewhere. Just allow extra time in case they're busy. Our room on the fourth floor overlooked the gas station next door, which was actually a rather interesting view, and wasn't noisy for sleeping. Street noise was loud when trying to work in the room during the day, however. Overall a pretty good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the vibrant Midtown neighborhood, you are in easy reach of some of the area's best entertainment venues as well as Vanderbilt University, the Ryman Auditorium, and Bridgestone Arena. We are less than 1 mile from the Music City Center, Historic 2nd Avenue, Country Music Hall of Fame, Nissan Stadium, Nashville Convention Center and Centennial Sportsplex with complimentary shuttle service to most local venues. Being in the center of Music City USA listen to live music from your guest room balcony as we are within walking distance to many fine Nashville restaurants and entertainment venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Courtyard Nashville Vanderbilt/West End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Nashville Vanderbilt/West End Hotel Nashville
- Courtyard Nashville Vanderbilt
- Nashville Marriott
- Nashville Courtyard