WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor

“Good deal when you are cash poor. NOTE: Name is now Thrifty Inn.” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Capstone Inn Nashville South

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Nashville
Capstone Inn Nashville South
Ranked #101 of 156 Hotels in Nashville
Minnesota City, Minnesota
“Good deal when you are cash poor. NOTE: Name is now Thrifty Inn.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2011

Bed is clean, though furnishing are old and dingy. Bathroom and vanity very clean. Staff members are very helpful and polite. Hard to find if you are not told that the Thrifty Inn is the correct name. Coffee is excellent at the breakfast bar.

• Stayed November 2011
      Location
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank Djah2

Couples
Solo
Lawrenceville, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2011

My son came to Nashville very quickly so we had not found a place for him to stay. In checking, we found this hotel which he stayed in for about a month. The only reason he left is because he was still waiting on his apartment and found another hotel closer to his school location. I came to visit for two nights. I was surprised. It is a older hotel but clean. Fence, breakfast and a friendly staff. I can't think of the name of the person who seemed to work the second shift, but she was wonderful. I really think if you are traveling and need an overnight stay this is a wonderful place. I was very pleased based on the location and price. They were trying to please the customer. If I may speak for my son, he was fine with the place but again, he was not expecting to stay at the Hutton when paying the prices he paid. This is and he would agree --a good place. Based on the category of hotel, this is a jewel !

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank E3008
Evansville, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2005

I have stayed at the Capstone Inn a total of four nights in the last two months. In July, I stayed on the "Interstate" side of the motel. It was a little noisy. In August, I asked for a room opposite of the highway - very much quieter! I booked the Capstone for $51 through Expedia, requesting a room on the back side of the motel. The clerk explained that the motel does not get those requests when one reserves a room online, and that if you have a request, make your reservations by calling the hotel. Most of the time, the rooms are the same price. I never tried the breakfast, although I did stroll through one morning and it did look appetizing. The management was very friendly and accomodating. The rooms were clean, and yes, the showers are wonderful!!! If I need to stay in Nashville again, I would not hesitate to stay at the Capsone Inn.

• Stayed August 2005, traveled on business
4 Thank RAWinIN
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2005

Just stayed for one night, and happened to coincide with the Country music fan appreciation week, which might have accounted for the good buffet spread they had. The room was fine - though we were on the interstate side and the noise was pretty loud. One of the bedspreads had a few cigarette burn holes in it, but aside from that, the room was nice, quiet, and pretty much was the 'no-frills but not a dump' quality that we were looking for for sixty bucks a night. However - I did notice driving in that it's pretty close to a Motel 6 and a Budget Inn which quoted cheaper prices.

• Stayed June 2005
3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2005

I loved the Capstone Inn! It was inexpensive and they let my 70lb dog stay for free!! **The place didn't smell bad**The Capstone was very secure... there was a gate to enter and exit. The staff was very friendly and breakfast was good. They had a pool (although it wasn't open), Wal-Mart was nearby and also Opry Mills Mall. Someone mentioned good water pressure in the shower and I must agree too. I'm definitely staying here next time I go to Nashville.

Stayed April 2005
6 Thank Aleximc
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2004

I just took a group of 38 to Tennessee and stayed one night at the Capstone. We were very impressed by the friendly staff, ease of check-in (which isn't that easy when you have 14 rooms), clean rooms, and the great breakfast they offered in the morning. Many commented on how great the showers were (always hot and great pressure). We would stay here again.

9 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2003

The hotel was beautiful. Very nice, clean. You had to use your hotel card to get in and out of the hotel, the pool, workout room, laundry room, and the gate outside, security was great. The staff was very kind. If you wanted to take a tour bus somewhere, they would do it for you, or anything you wanted to do. Patrica was very helpful and kind. The hotel was located a few miles from almost everything. It was a super place to stay. The breakfast was yummy!! Deb

18 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nashville
Somatel Nashville Airport
Rodeway Inn & Suites
Rodeway Inn & Suites
#3 of 8 in Antioch
Baymont Inn & Suites Nashville Airport/ Briley

Been to Capstone Inn Nashville South? Share your experiences!