“not all impressed”

Reviewed July 21, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Reviewed July 9, 2013

One of the worst hotels ever. We decided to book at this hotel after reading the positive reviews online and observing website photos. However, the hotel photos are deceptive. The entire place was dirty. I did not want to stay one night and asked for a refund. THe hotel refused to refund our money. I then asked to change rooms as our room looked like someone was murder in it. We changed rooms 3 times before finally settling on a room. THe room smelled of smoke. All sheets and pillow cases were stained and cigarette burned. Never stay at this place. However, We still managed to have a great trip in Nashville inspite of our accomodations.

Room Tip: chose another hotel
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I was in the Army and have been overseas and here in the U.S. and I've stayed in several hotels/motels. This is by far the worst I've ever experienced. The first time I was actually uncertain about getting into a bed. Place smelled like urine, and had dried chewing gun on the headboard and pubic hair dried in the shower. Complained to the manager at the front desk who became rude. Gave us a different room. That was even worse. We found somebody had picked their nose and had wiped bloody snot on the headboard of that bed. Smelled like a cat or some other animal had used the room as a litter box. Couldn't turn on the t.v. Some kind of grunge on the top of the toilet tank that was dried on it. Dried soap scum in the shower and mold on the floor under the shower mat. I refused to shower there. We didn't take our socks off because the floor was so filthy. We didn't get into bed under the covers. We slept on top of the comforter. That's how bad it was. Never so disgusted in my life. Absolutely appalling.

Room Tip: Avoid this place at all costs. It wouldn't even roll my window down driving by. You might accide...
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Look carefully under your pillows and sheets. I entered my room and it smelled like heavy bleach. I thought it was just the pool. I stayed for about an hour before lifting the pillow up and seeing 3 bed bugs scurry away. I smashed one and took to the front desk and was given a new room on the 1st floor. Bed bugs are not worth saving $30 on a room.

• Stayed: June 2013