“no title”

Super 8 Nashville/ Dntn/ Opryland Area
Ranked #123 of 155 Hotels in Nashville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Super 8 Nashville
When I pulled into the parking lot I knew I wasn't at a Ritz! There was someone hanging outside an open window with their shirt off smoking a cigarette. I only needed a cheap, clean, safe place to stay for a few days & that's what I got. The whole hotel seems a little run down & aged. My room was ready even though I checked in an hour early. I was a little worried about the cleanliness of the room from past reviews I had read. The room was generally as clean as it could be for a hotel that desperately needs a refurbishment. Although, there were smoke burns on the bedspread and on the bathtub in my "non-smoking room". My biggest worry was the bathroom....dirty bathrooms really gross me out! The bathroom was clean & fully stocked with soap, shampoo, plenty of towels and a hair dryer (which I wasn't expecting from past reviews). There was one HUGE problem....the wifi would not connect! There were three different Super 8 wifi connections that popped up on my phone and iPad. None of them would connect. I went to the front desk and they said there was nothing wrong with it. No wifi for me for three days:( I always make sure when I'm booking a room that there is wireless wifi in the room, not just in public areas. After I came back later in the evening the wifi was working. It wasn't dependable though. There was another time when I could not connect to either of their three hotspots. The breakfast was slim. Only two cereals, no fresh fruit, prepacakged muffins & pastries. They did have a waffle maker though. The breakfast seating area will only hold about 10-12 people. I had to sit at a table with another person because there were no empty tables. One day they were out of milk, another day there were no napkins & only one muffin. I ate breakfast at 8:00 everyday, so they should have kept it well stocked. I stayed three days. I would probably not stay here again if my budget would allow something a little nicer. I think I'd spend the extra $10-20 and stay somewhere else.

Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Julia T
Laceys Spring
Reviewed March 6, 2013

All in all it was a very nice experince we had a illness in the family.Super 8 was close to the hosp[ital that was a plus.Rooms were clean due to being Seniors we needed extra pillows due to breathing ploblems.Was given them very quickly.All staff were ver nice breakfast could add a better choice in items.Would stay again if need arises.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Bridgend, Wales, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We travel all across the USA every year and often use Super 8 as it their properies tend to be a little better than some of the competition.
But this place needs a really deep clean and refurbish. Its very shabby, public areas filthy. the much vaunted Super 8 breakfast handed out by staff that seemed to begrudge everything you dare pick up and its situated in not the most pleasant area - so why would anyone go there ?

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Richard T

Travelers are raving about these Nashville hotels