“great price”

Ranked #123 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
BRUNSWICK
“great price”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Motel was clean and staff was very nice an helpful with info about the area . Was close to where I wanted to go to . Fast food resturants was in walking distance . No parking fee was a plus . Don't like paying for a room then paying them to park my car to . For the money it was a good stay .

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank ORRIN A

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
KNOXVILLE
Reviewed November 15, 2012

This was a good place to stay in terms of locations, close to a variety of stores and resturants. Would probably stay again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

New York City, New York
Reviewed November 13, 2012

The room I booked wasn't available because I booked the same day as my arrival which caused some confusion. The heater didn't work and I woke up to doors slamming repeatedly and what sounded like someone rearranging furniture. It turned out my room that the noise was because the room was near the cleaning supply closet and staircase and hotel employees were letting the doors slam. Overall it was a good enough experience. Breakfast is included.

Room Tip: Don't sleep near the stairs!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Clayton, North Carolina
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I booked this motel through southwestvacations.com. Thinking if Southwest had it on its list of hotels, couldn't be too bad! Booked 2 rooms 215 and 216. One room was okay, had the coffee maker etc. The other room no coffee maker, no mirror, and the handle on the door was broke and you had to hold it up to unlock with the keycard! Carpets are stained, some funky odor greets you in the lobby. Breakfast was a joke. Checkout was even a bigger joke...rang the bell for service and nobody ever came...so I write note and put the keycards through the slot and said we are checking out....glad it was a prepay and they don't have my cc information. I will be advising southwest they need to investigate hotels before recommending them on their web-site.

Room Tip: If you do stay here get a room on the front side, or else you will hear the interstate traffic all n...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Nashville hotels

Decatur, Alabama, United States
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I booked this room on Hotels.com thinking that it would be a great place to stay after looking at the pictures. Someone LIED!!! Walked into the lobby and it stank from God knows what. Went upstairs to our rooms (402 and 405) one room looked great, no odors, light staining on the carpet. Went into the other room and it was half the size of the other room, reeked to high Heaven. The cabinets were broken and barely standing, fridge didnt work, and as I'm sitting here typing this I have roaches crawling across the desk and my laptop. I wish I hadn't prepaid or we would be elsewhere. I will NEVER stay here again or recommend it anyone else to either. Site wouldn't let me upload pics off my iphone :(

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We checked in and lady tried to charge me again, despite room being prepaid. This issue is still not resolved, as I have to wait 10 days to see if she did double charge us.
Got room 412 on top floor, we joked about having the penthouse. Drughouse was more like it. Fridge had been dismantled. Carpet was wet, what appeared to be fresh blood on towel and old blood stains on bathroom walls and shower. Outlets hanging out of wall. Hair all over bathroom.
When I called up front the lady said couldn't help, she was the only one there. Did offer another room, but after the credit card problem and her lack of knowledge on everything else we were afraid of getting a worse room. She admitted she had never seen any of the rooms. It was her second day. Good to know she had time for her boyfriend who was hanging out in the lobby looking creepy.
Put us in such a bad mood we didn't go out that night (partly afraid we would be robbed while gone) or do anything in town the next morning, we just wanted to get far away.
Front desk was not manned at 8am, note on window to ring bell. Too bad lady night before couldn't do that and come see our room. The man in the morning was useless as well. He did not care, said lady left a note about my credit card problem, but not room issues. Even though I watched her write it all down when she gave me the wrong manual for me to fix me remote.
Breakfast room had ants on counter.
No coffeemaker in room as promised, not that I would use it due to clear electrical issues. Microwave didn't work and clearly neither did the fridge since the door had been removed and was laying next to it. It was all rusty at bottom as well.
Lightshades for sconces were just laying over lights. Not my job to assemble them.
Brown drip stains on walls looks like a meth lab. Halls and elevators had stained carpet, walls, drips of various colors on walls of those.
A few other guests cut their stay short hotel was so bad. We almost drove the 6hr trip straight home, but weighed falling asleep driving vs. the disgusting room. We took turns sleeping afraid of fire hazards in room.
To sum it up, I contacted their corporate office from my room it was so bad. Had to email as they don't have anyone to talk to at 800#. Have yet to hear back.
I have stayed in hundreds of hotels, this was the worst ever.
Staff was useless and did not care AT ALL. As in didn't even acknowledge my concerns, or other guest's.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple