Days Inn Nashville North-Opryland/Grand Ole Opry Area
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Good 3.5/5
Average 3/5
All reviewsfridge and microwavewould stay here againnice stayclose to downtownexpresswayiron
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 4, 2009

It was a typical low rent. When you arrive and the check in clerk is behind a screen it gives a not so good first impression. The staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms allocated were ok on the ground floor until someone on the upper floor started pacing backwards and forwards then we had to change. The upper floor was quieter so I'd recommend chosing those if you can but I wouldn't choose to stay here again. I wouldn't be suprised if they accept long term social housing. The rest of the guests seemed to be construction workers or bike gangs so maybe good for business travellers but not recommended for tourist familys. 'Breakfast' was a coffee and either granola bar or muffin in the lobby.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 21, 2009

The rooms were very nice and clean except some spots of mold in the shower. Convenient access from the highway. Staff friendly at checkin. However, they did not leave any soap or shampoo in our room. Not sure if this was overlooked or if they don't offer. Also disappointed with the "breakfast" of coffee and granola bars. Needless to say, we ate out. Only stayed for one night on our way through.

Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed May 19, 2009

Typical Days Inn, had a clean outdoor pool. Interstate-type restaurants in walking distance.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed September 30, 2008

For only $60.00, we experienced a very clean, quiet, and well equipped place. A little fridge and microwave, coffee maker, hair dryer, and cable TV all were working well.
Front desk staff extremely helpful with directions. They were courteous.
Great location.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed July 13, 2008

First of all, Hotwire gave me a more expensive rate than what I would have paid if I would have went to the hotel on my own ($15 more per night). This hotel is DIRTY! They allow pets but I didn't expect to find pet hair all over my room including on my supposidly clean "sheets". Rooms are very small and the bathroom is just big enough for the tub and toilet, so you can barely turn around in there. The vanity is out in the room. They supply you with very little towels. Breakfast was the worst I have ever seen in a hotel. Parking is another story. There is barely enough so be prepared for some door bangs because they are so tight. The hallways aren't air conditioned. Staff was confused about how to accept Hotwire payments along with my own personal credit card for an extra night since we arrived early. I spent nearly 25 minutes in the lobby trying to straighten that out. There are so many other nice hotels in this area. Don't waste your $ on this one. You will leave your room feeling like you need to shower. Oh, good night sleep? If you are used to sleeping on hard surfaces you may like the beds here.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family