Days Inn Nashville North-Opryland/Grand Ole Opry Area

1  Thank Samy S
Reviewed February 2, 2014

2  Thank William M
Reviewed January 23, 2014

We stay in this hotel on our way to Florida, as it was in our way and very near to highway. Hotel is a average hotel with very limited choice of morning breakfast. Anyway all this is very minor thing in compare to what we saw.
So we were sleeping in our room and around 4AM we heard some noise outside, we thought maybe some late check-in. But noise continue... and I was able to see some kind of flashy light outside. Curious me went to window and saw one car was on fire in waffle house parking lot. Which is next to this hotel and there is no fence between days Inn and waffle house., After that I heard 4 shots, 1st I thought it is tier of the car which was on fire. I came out from my room to see whats going on.... But immediately realize these were gun shots. I run to my room and close the door and spend rest of night in chaos. Cop and fire truck came. Overall it was horrible and scary experience specially when I was travelling 2 kids.
Well this could be one bad day(night) in that neighborhood. But if that happen on that day it could happen again. So even if you are getting room for free in this hotel you never know what surprise you will get.
I feel very lucky we able to make that night without any injury to us or damage to our minivan.
There is no way I am going to this hotel again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank N-Agarwal
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Reviewed January 10, 2014

It was late at night and I was lost in heavy traffic in heavy construction zones. I got off the freeway and found this motel and thought I would see if it was in the hotel discount guide book I had. This Indian at the desk said if you can find it we will honor it. He was extremely RUDE and CRUDE. I had a 3 ton truck and didn't want to hotel hunt in this seedy area so I bit the bullet and got a room for the night. I WON'T be back!!

Reviewed January 4, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Travelers also viewed these Nashville hotels
Sleep Inn Nashville
Days Inn Airport Nashville East
#111 of 157 in Nashville
Baymont Inn & Suites Nashville Airport/ Briley
Red Roof Inn Nashville - Music City

Been to Days Inn Nashville North-Opryland/Grand Ole Opry Area? Share your experiences!