All reviews will stay there again close to downtown cereal refrigerator mattress
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

parking was horrible, bare minimum of a hotel. room was clean, bed was lumpy, one ice machine for the entire 2 buildings. looks like it used to be an old apartment building. very disappointed. wont do that one again

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 30, 2019

Be sure to ask for discounted rate if you are staying there due to family in hospital (St Thomas in my case). The property is older but seems safe and is close to the hospital (1.5 miles maybe). Rooms were readily available.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 26, 2019

We booked the hotel last minute on booking.com. The pictures of the hotel on the website of booking.com and Days Inn by Wyndham Nashville Saint Thomas West Hospital both are misleading & are false advertisement!

When you pull up to the parking lot, it's already a red flag, as the property is run down and looks nothing like the pictures. We decided not to stay due to feeling unsafe with our children being with us.

Online on both websites the front lobby area picture shows a very well maintained lobby with gray flooring and Granite Counter Tops, this hotel has neither. Not that it matters, but the lobby area is run down as well. The lady at the front desk looked as if she was half asleep or worse...couldn't care less that I was even standing in front of her.

I told her I wanted to cancel the reservation, she said I would have to call booking.com and let them call her to cancel it. Trying to get anything out of her was like pulling teeth, as I was talking, she just sat there looking as if I had horns growing out of my forehead! I left and went to another hotel to stay the night.

I came back home and called my bank, because I was charged for the stay even though I didn't check in, and booking.com stated you will not be charged until check in. I called Days in by SO CALLED Wyndham ( I wouldn't put my brand on this hotel!), and the lady said hang on, and an older man came to the phone, who they both refused to tell me his name. When I tried talking to him, he started yelling at me, stating what great shape the hotel was in.

When I told him the pictures online are deceiving, he argued saying, I don't know what you're looking at, but our hotel has new floors. Uhh...ok, I'm not talking about the floors! I was talking about the outside being run down and the front lobby, I was afraid to stay and see what the inside looked like!

The more I tried talking to him, calmly as I am not an aggressive person, he just started yelling at me at the top of his lungs as if I was attacking him in some way! I told him I would just call my bank to dispute the charge and they would be in contact with him. He started yelling again, so I just ended the call!

They are very rude and I wouldn't stay here if I were given a week free of stays! Definitely would not recommend, I would rather sleep in my truck than to stay here! The Customer Service needs a lot of work and some Anger Management Courses may be in need as well. As, a business owner myself, I would never treat or speak to any customer in the manner I was treated and spoken to!

Go else where, save your money, save the hassel, and save yourself from getting screamed at for no reason, only because you don't like that someone stated your hotel is disarray!

Room tip: I would go elsewhere, the hotel is by a busy, loud roadway and not in such a good area of Nashville. We felt unsafe to stay there!
Reviewed August 13, 2019

New composite floors are much better than hotel carpet. It is a motel on a main road and could use a little TLC, for two days traveling through Nashville it was fine. You have to walk across the lot to get to breakfast as it is a motel. No tables but there is a counter to stand at. The staff was super nice at check in and during breakfast. The usual Wyndham breakfast was well monitored and cheery.

Reviewed July 31, 2019 via mobile

The hotel was old and run down. On a major street so loud as well. Breakfast was only until 9. The bathroom smelled like cleaner. Beds were very hard. The flooring was new and looked nice at least. But mostly ugh!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple