“Bad wifi and faulty noisy broken air conditioner”

Days Inn Nashville Saint Thomas West Hospital
Ranked #125 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
“Bad wifi and faulty noisy broken air conditioner”
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

We tried every wifi channel they had & never could say on for more than 2 minutes at a time. Terrible wifi! The there was the constant wet carpet by the air conditioner that constantly was making loud broken down sounds. The air conditioner never cooled properly. We complain about this for 3 days in a row but nothing was done until the last 24 hours of our stay. Firstly on that last day the manager tried to say that he never got the message about the problem. Then he got his cleaning crew to try to dry the floor but when we got back the floor was wet again from the air conditioner. While we were sleeping on the last night, worker came and startled us waking us up at 1 AM and 5 AM to work on the air conditioner. All they did we stir up mold and mess up my husband Dan Laskowski, a Windham Rewards member, and my sleep. I am allergic to mold and got so sick, even though I took my antihistamine, that for 4 days the whole room was spinning. We will not be staying herr again.

• Stayed July 2013
vishnu p, General Manager at Days Inn Nashville Saint Thomas West Hospital, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Dear GUest,
In response to your comment, Please except my apology for the inconvenience you have been through.
We have taken steps to take care of problem.We are not allowing our employees to work on air conditioners after 5:00pm. so I am not sure who them people were? so we are investigating that mater.
Again I apologies for your inconvenience.
Vishnu Patel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Marathon, Florida
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We stayed in Nashville 3 nights on a special this Days Inn offered for 3 nights at $150. This was the low price of one night at most of the hotels in downtown Nashville. The hotel was located about six miles from downtown, but a very easy commute. The room was clean and comfortable, and frankly, we didn't spend a lot of time there with so much to see downtown! The breakfast was the basic toast, cereal, coffee.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guests,
Thankyou for your comment. I appreciate you for encouraging us to work more harder to serve you .
I again thank you for your response.
Vishnu p.
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed June 7, 2013

This is a good place to sleep and shower. Nothing fancy, but clean enough and not in a rough neighborhood. The people at the desk were friendly, and there was a continental breakfast out with fresh fruit and breakfast bars at 5:30 AM.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
vishnu p, General Manager at Days Inn Nashville Saint Thomas West Hospital, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Dear Ms. Micarooni
Thank you for your comment. We always appreciate comments from our guests, This encourage us to work more harder to serve all guests more efficiently.
Again I personaly thank you on behalf of all my staff and management.

Chattanooga
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times over the years. and as always it was good. I have always found it to be a clean & affordable place to stay. it is close to the freeway and lots of restaurants close by. everything from fast food to nice sit down places.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

vishnu p, General Manager at Days Inn Nashville Saint Thomas West Hospital, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Dear Ms. Mary G,
Thank you for your excellent comments. I am glad you have enjoyed our facility during your stay.
I my self & my staff appriciat your comment. We are looking forward to serve you and other guests much better.

Again I personaly thank you.

St. Louis
Reviewed May 1, 2013

It's an OK place to stay and is significantly cheaper than most hotels in Nashville. It was raining like crazy the whole time I was there and the carpet in my room was weet from over by the sink to several feet back in the room. I told the front desk shortly after checking in. They determined it was a roof leak but didn't bother to tell me because the hotel was full. The parking lot/spaces are narrow and flood during rain. The whole place needs a little TLC and money dumped into it. However, I paid $100 for two night versus 2X to 3X that for other local hotels. Didn't enjoy the mold smell...

Also, walls are paper thin and this place is noisy...

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

vishnu p, General Manager at Days Inn Nashville Saint Thomas West Hospital, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Dear Mr.Shaw,

Thank you for bringing the matter to my knowledge. I personaly appolize you for inconvience tou have had during your stay. I like to offer you 20% discount coupon during your next stay at our place. Again please accept my personal Appoligy.

Looking forward to see you upon your next visit.