All reviews dickerson pike room was clean eggs and sausage an easy drive decent breakfast hot breakfast short stay would stay here again minute drive bed and pillows free breakfast cma fest grand ole opry downtown cereal microwave uber
Selected filters
Reviewed May 11, 2019

The hotel is great, the staff are not. My boyfriend and I traveled from KY to Nashville for a show. While we were checking in, we told them we would pay with cash in the morning. They documented it and said they would not card the card they had on file. When we checked out, we paid with cash. To prepare for a day in Nashville, we checked out bank account to find $5 left. I called the front desk and she said that she did not charge our card. I check the transactions, lol and behold, $135 charged from Sleep Inn. I called her back and told her I’m coming to get the cash and she said she already “dropped the cash” and we would get our $135 in 3-5 days. She said she would have the manager call us as soon as he gets in. This was the last of our money, so we went straight home with barely any money for food, just enough gas to get home, and a ruined trip. We had to pawn our PS4 just to get gas and toilet paper. Neither one of us gets paid until Wednesday. The manager never called me, so I called back. He would not speak with me, but a guy relayed the message that they charged us for “verification” and will be back on my account for 2 days. I don’t know what could be done to make this right, but nobody out of the three people I spoke with offered to make it right in any way. Nobody offered sympathy and none of them seemed to care at all. Awful customer service.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 24, 2019

It is about 15 minutes from Nashville. The price was reasonable, but it is located in a seedy part of town. It was surrounded by fast food restaurants. We had to drive 10 minutes to find a pub to eat in.
A good aspect is that the property is smoke free and pet
free

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 12, 2019

The sleep inn offers spacious, clean rooms at affordable rates. $99 for a double queen room on Thursday. $139 for Saturday and Sunday nights. For Nashville, it's good value. The only shortcoming is that the breakfast room is extremely small. Maybe the capacity for 16-20 people. Don't know how they can change that.

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

Good price for a Friday night close to Nashville, but the room was dark and dingy. The room had a wet, musty smell and it looked like there was mildew above the window. The front desk offered no solution when I told them about the smell. We will not stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 13, 2019 via mobile

It was a lovely clean hotel only 15 minutes from Downtown/Broadway Nashville! The welcoming staff member was friendly. The room was an average size. The shower and beds were great too! The breakfast had great cold & hot options. This hotel is family friendly and would highly recommend for a cheaper option if you are willing to drive 15 minutes from downtown.

Date of stay: January 2019