“VERY SATISFIED!”

Ranked #81 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
Rolling Meadows, Illinois
“VERY SATISFIED!”
Reviewed August 22, 2014

I was very happy with my 5 night stay. The location was convenient with easy access to the highway. The room was perfect, King size bed, frig, microwave. The staff was friendly and the price was reasonable. Thank you Sleep Inn!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank softballml

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Ft Wayne, Indiana
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I was travelling by myself, and decided to stay at this hotel. Recently remodeled, my room was fantastic (king bed)! I would recommend this hotel, MISA students check it out! Only 15min away. Kevin was great and made sure that everything was ok. Food selection is not the greatest in the area, but with a little travel you can find some nice places.

Room Tip: I had a king room, it was perfect.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed August 17, 2014

My husband Peter & I stayed at the Sleep Inn for 6 days ,Hotel stuff were wonderful Kevin the manger was great . Our stay there was such a relaxing time our room was very clean & the maids were delightful to chat with .We realized we needed a late check out as our bus back to Toronto wasn't to arrive till 7pm and they were very happy to help us out to Kevin & the staff we are already planning our next visit . thank-you

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Cumming, Georgia, United States
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

This is a great place to stay. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. I will defiantly stay here again. Everyone is extremely nice and helpful. The beds were comfortable and the walk in showers are large and nice. There is a McDonald's and Waffle House next door on the same side of the road. It is a pet friendly hotel but would never know when you step in your room.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Marvin B
Huntsville, Alabama
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I think we paid something like 83.00 dollars. the room was nice and clean. there was no bath tub though ! Only a shower. We had a king size bed but people with a double had a bath tub . The breakfast was ok but the area was way to small. there was only about 5 tables and a small room. Me and my wife stood there waiting for a table.Finally 2 people who were just watching TV got up and left. you get eggs, bacon ,etc etc. The water behind the toilet was leaking but was fixed the same day I told them It is only 3.8 miles from music city and the grand mills mall. easy to get to. I would stay again.

Room Tip: go to breakfast early if you want a chair.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Milan, Italy
Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend we've just stayed at the Sleep Inn for three night during our trip in nashville and I couldn't be more satisfied about this hotel. It's a good deal for the price, it's clean, the room was small but cozy, the staff very helpful and kind, the breakfast quite good and even it is not in the center, downtown can be reached easily in 10 minutes by car.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Novi, Michigan, United States
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Decent average hotel. Rooms fine, carpet in hallway bad. Ok location, cheaper than downtown hotels and close to highway. Fast food the main option right by hotel but not too far from downtown. Would probably stay again depending upon rate.

• Stayed August 2014