WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Sleep Inn Nashville Airport

Sleep Inn Nashville Airport
Ranked #75 of 156 Hotels in Nashville
Boise
“Clean, Comfortable, & Conveniently Located Near Airport”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2009

This hotel is clean with spacious clean rooms and conveniently located near the Nashville airport. A shuttle is provided between the airport and hotel, but if you use it to return to the airport for any other reason than to catch a flight (We got in late and chose to take the shuttle to the hotel rather than pick up our rental car that night deciding to return the next morning to do it) they charge a $10 per person fee. On the bright side, when we returned the next day to get our rental car, we were not asked for the extra $10 fee by the desk clerk on duty. The continental breakfast provided is not bad either. We paid $62 total which included all taxes and fees and is the senior rate. They did check my ID to make sure I qualified, however. Guess I should take that as a compliment. We'd definitely stay here again if needing a place by the airport.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Central Iowa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2008

We have stayed at this hotel on many occassions over the last few years. The reason we stay here is consistency. The rooms are always clean, the service is good and the price is excellent. The hotel is next to the intersate and a very easy 5 minute drive to the airport. The only downside to the hotel is the breakfast has a tendency to close up a little earlier than advertised. For night owls like ourselves, who close up the bars on Lower Broadway, this can present a problem. Fortunately, there is a Waffle House and Cracker Barrell very close to the hotel! For the price, this hotel can't be beat!

• Liked — Clean and consistent.
  • Disliked — Breakfast tends to close up a little early.
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled as a couple
Knoxville, TN
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2008

Have stayed here for 3 years in a row and will return again next year. The room was very clean, comfortable, and quiet. I like the fact that the rooms have entrances inside the building. It makes you feel a little safer. The staff was always friendly and helpful. Location is far enough from Nashville that you don't get the craziness but it is only about a 10 minute drive for business and shopping. Breakfast is adequate. The waffle machine was a challenge, but if you read the directions it works great!!!

• Liked — Location and size
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled with family
Virginia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2008

The hotel was convenient to interstate and clean. The parking was limited but we were pulling a trailer so that could be why. There is a Cracker Barrel within walking distance, which is good. I would stay again because it was where we needed to be.

Stayed March 2008, traveled on business
Lexington, Kentucky
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2008

My door would not shut ad when I called to complain they informed me that I needed to pick up on it 3/4 of an inch and then it would shut. My bed was lopsided and the carpet felt like it had been years since it had seen a cleaning. I called expedia to check about moving hotels and they informed me that I had to get a form from the hotel manager to be faxed to them and that I would have to physically check out of the hotel and sign the form. I called the hotel manager and asked him about this and he said it was fine. This was at like 11:00 pm on a Friday night so I decided it was too late and would just stay. (I had booked two rooms one for myself and one for a friend and did not want to make a decision without talking with her.) The next morning she and I went to school after having decided to just stick it out one more night. When we returned to the hotel our keys would not work. When we asked the front desk what was going ont they said that we had checked out. Now we know we had not because all of our personal belongings were in there (clothes, cameras, lap top, everything!!!!) WE asked where our stuff was and they said that they had packed it up and put it in storage because they thought we had left. WHAT THE HECK!!!!! Who would check out and leave everything they owned. I explained that I had called and inquired about checking out but had not completed the form or physically checked out. They said yes you have. I called Expedia and confirmed that we had not and they took forever getting us back in. They kept saying we had been refunded our money but Expedia was teliing them that we had not. To beat all they put me in the same dirty, door won't close room. WOULD NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN!!!! WOULD NEVER PROBABLY STAY AT A SLEEP INN AGAIN.

• Liked — Nothing. The whole experience was horrible.
  • Disliked — Everything.
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank johnnica
Indiana
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2007

This was the 3rd year for this hotel, usually it is great, The night clerk guy was excellent,but our sheets were never changed, the shower door wouldn't shut, the toilet paper holder and towel bar, fell off the wall, the first day and where never fixed, just set back on. Breakfast this time was poor to fair.We have recomended this hotel to many people, so I feel bad if they have the same experience.

Stayed June 2007