“Not the best” 3 of 5 stars

Sleep Inn Nashville Airport
Ranked #71 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
“Not the best”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Bed and pillows were so uncomfortable that even after we had been on the road 12 hours neither of us slept more than 3 hours total. The toilet had been repaired with duct tape. The man at the counter was friendly but not professional. We paid $90 for the room for 1 night and out of the 3 hotel chains we stayed at during our toad trip this was by far the worst and not at all worth the money!!

• Stayed July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
heyalpesh, General Manager at Sleep Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us .we certainly appreciates your comments and concerns regarding bed and pillow in the guest room. Please accept my apology that we were not able to provide you with an experience that exceeded your expectations. If you are back in the Nashville area in the future, we would love an opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Tacoma, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Clean rooms, very helpful and friendly staff. Price rates are great. the continental breakfast is one of the best I have eaten.
Location is great only like 3 minutes from the airport and 8 minutes from the Opryland mall and resort. Downtown Nashville is like 15 minutes.
We enjoyed our stay very much.

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
heyalpesh, Manager at Sleep Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Thank you for your comment. We try to provide clean & comfortable rooms at an affordable price.
We are glad you enjoyed your stay, hope see you next time Thank you.
Plano, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

This motel is in a nice location, not close to downtown, but not a bad drive. Good location if going to the airport. The front desk staff has improved over the years, with this year being the best. Raschael was incredible, helping me with a family problem back home, directing me everywhere I had to get to. Always smiling and friendly. Jerrod, Phillip, and Justin were great as well. I used the pool one day and it was clean, and the afternoon person(Jerrod?) unlocked it for me, skimmed it and even came out and brought me and another guest a warm cookie when they were made. The 24 hour coffee in the lobby is great. The breakfast area was small, and this was the first time I had an issue of not getting my waffles(only time I eat waffles is on vacation) with only one waffler, and a family of 6 in front of me two mornings. Had to take some Danish and coffee to my room a few mornings. I don't think adding another waffler would be such a huge expense. They did have sausage this time and biscuits with gravy, but I am nota fan of either. However they were going fast, and replenished well. Every year I comment they should have the breakfast open till 9, but they don't and I do not like to get up early sometimes when on vacation. Don't think that is a big thing to ask for.
The only problem I did run into was the maid not speaking English and not understanding NOT to clean our room until after 1 p.m. She started knocking every 15 minutes around 9:30 till we left at noon. There were no "Do Not Disturb" cards around.
The pre-paid price was a good deal, although the posted price on their website seems a bit high. Otherwise, will go back to this motel, always know what to expect, but this time the improvement in the front desk staff was a nice surprise.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
We are glad you enjoyed your stay, hope see you next time Thank you.
Dalton, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

The lobby of this place was really nice. I don't really like the way the doors to get were only through the lobby and around the back. The keys only worked half the time for the back door. One of the keys stopped working after the first use. The room was clean but very simple. Flat screen TVs. I liked the light situation. The shower was very nice and very clean.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is right in the middle of 2 nice hotels. Me & my friend had to fish out a spider from the pool, the pool was just overall nasty. The dining room was too small for our entire group to eat all at once. I cut myself on the desk where the computer is. Our shower leaked really bad.

• Stayed June 2013
Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

The room was large and clean. The walk-in shower was very nice. Located just off the interstate to head downtown. Over all we were very satisfied. Parking spots were a little tight. Breakfast was slim. Close to gas and a cracker barrel for breakfast.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank dreemscometrue
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights on a business trip to attend an HRC dog event. We brought along 3 dogs which we kept in crates in our truck. The area of town was great. Not too far from down town or the opry. We also love having the lake so close by. We had trouble with another guest the 1st night we were there. But the overnight clerk handled it very professionally. He never raised his voice, came outside with us to make sure we were ok, and even offered to have breakfast ready early to avoid the other guest. The room was great overall, comfy bed, etc... My only complaint for the room is the silicone around the shower door was dirty. Other than that I wish someone from management had checked with us after the other guest was extremely disrespectful to me. We will be back next year and hope to stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013