WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Sleep Inn Nashville Airport

Sleep Inn Nashville Airport
Ranked #75 of 156 Hotels in Nashville
Tennessee
“Not a bad price but NO parking spots left....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

I chose to stay here after the Comfort Suites next door that I usually stay in was booked full. Upon arrival check in was easy and fast. The room was average for the price. The only thing wrong in the room was the sliding bathroom door's lock was broken off completely, so you could see into the bathroom through the hole where the lock goes. After checking in, the front desk worker called up to the room to see if everything was ok, and this was the first time I've ever had that happen so I thought it was a nice gesture. I didn't complain about the lock, because it wasn't that big of a deal for me personally, but for some, it could be I'm sure. When I returned to the hotel after my event it was around midnight I guess and there were NO parking spaces left on the premise. A couple of cars had parked over the lines, taking up extra spaces and then a van with an attached trailer had parked horizontally taking up 6 spaces (I counted). When I went to the front desk, the guy told me he guessed I'd have to park at the Country Inn and Suites (which is 2 hotels away). Uhm, no thanks. I chose to park next door at the Comfort Suites, which was still a walk and COULD be uncomfortable for a single, young lady in the middle of the night alone. Overall my stay was fine, but I don't appreciate having no where to park when I return to the room I paid for.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank volsgirl10

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Traverse City, Michigan
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

This hotel had a strange smell in the hallways and room I had stayed in. It was almost musty or moldy or something. It looked like the lobby and hallway area had been redone. It looked quite nice. It's a wonder to me why they wouldn't have started with the rooms as the bed felt much too used, shower door was rickety and there was rust building up on the toilet paper holders. The staff was friendly and I enjoyed my stay in Nashville, though I do not believe I will stay here again. At least until they update the rooms.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Wood River, Illinois, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

Sleep Inn has been my go-to chain when I'm out of town and need a place to crash. I've always found them to be attractive, clean, and budget friendly. With that in mind I booked the Airport Sleep Inn during a quick overnight in Nashville.

The price was right, but the property did not match past experiences with Sleep Inn. The building and furnishings were pretty dated. The hallway had a stale odor. Surfaces were worn. A metal plumbing access door in my bathroom was covered with rust.

More problematic was that the bathroom was little more than a closet with a shower door that did not shut, allowing water to cover the floor. Speaking of the shower, in the morning at about nine o' clock a maid walked on me as I was toweling off in the room.

My bad experience at this location isn't enough to steer me away from using the chain in the future, but next time i'm in Nashville, I'll look elsewhere.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
heyalpesh, General Manager at Sleep Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
I really appreciate your time and valuable review for our hotel. It’s encouraging our staff to meet our guest’s needs. I will follow up with the issues you had at our hotel and make sure it's been taken care for our future guests. Thank you for your Loyalty with Sleep Inns.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

Worth every penny. Travel to this area quite often and this has been a nice comfortable hotel to relax in at the end of the day. Breakfast is great, the rooms are clean, the beds arecomfortable and cozy. Front desk was awesome. What more can I saw. Just awesome!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank kandarm
Thank you for your awesome review, we look forward to server your future needs again and again. Just for your info. we do have now New 24 Hour Coffee Bar at Lobby.
Columbus, OH
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

We stayed two nights March 2013. Excellent value for those looking for budget accommodations. Our room was clean, free of strange smells, comfortable bed, all the usual amenities, good breakfast, friendly service from the front desk and housekeeping staff. My picky spouse was quite satisfied, especially considering the rate we paid. I would not hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank EpicureanLawyer
heyalpesh, General Manager at Sleep Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
I really appreciate for your business and time to write this “Excellent Value” review for our Hotel. We will look forward to serve you in a future. Thanks you and God Bless America!
Tinley Park, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

We read all the positive reviews, so decided to stay here on our way back from Florida. The staff was very friendly. Upon check in there were fresh baked chocolate cookies to welcome us. Our room was clean and comfortable, The hot breakfast was a great plus as was the reasonable price for our overnight stay. We will definitely stop here again!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
First of all I would like to thank you for read all our hotel Reviews and I found you really like all our positive review and helped you to make decision to stay with us. I’m hoping we not let anyone get disappointed with our service in future. I really appreciate your business and time to write this review for us….Thank you.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

After arriving at the hotel we discovered they had made many improvements since our last stay. Already a top rate hotel, now they have added large TV's in all the rooms. Now you can get a hot breakfast instead of the usual cereal and danish. They even had fresh baked cookies when you check in. This hotel continues to be the best we have found in Nashville for the price!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Rhonda51
heyalpesh, General Manager at Sleep Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Thank you for your courteous review about our hotel. Yes we were improved our hotel condition and overall service recently I’m hoping more guest will come and enjoy our newly renovated hotel. Pictures coming soon!!!!