Sleep Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Suites(Nashville)
  • Free Internet
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanpercy priestcracker barrelwaffle makerboiled eggswould stay againanother guestnashville airportwaffle housefirst floornice hotelflat screenenjoyed my stayyogurtclose to the airportbiscuits and gravy
Reviewed March 16, 2013

This hotel had a strange smell in the hallways and room I had stayed in. It was almost musty or moldy or something. It looked like the lobby and hallway area had been redone. It looked quite nice. It's a wonder to me why they wouldn't have started with the rooms as the bed felt much too used, shower door was rickety and there was rust building up on the toilet paper holders. The staff was friendly and I enjoyed my stay in Nashville, though I do not believe I will stay here again. At least until they update the rooms.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Sleep Inn has been my go-to chain when I'm out of town and need a place to crash. I've always found them to be attractive, clean, and budget friendly. With that in mind I booked the Airport Sleep Inn during a quick overnight in Nashville.

The price was right, but the property did not match past experiences with Sleep Inn. The building and furnishings were pretty dated. The hallway had a stale odor. Surfaces were worn. A metal plumbing access door in my bathroom was covered with rust.

More problematic was that the bathroom was little more than a closet with a shower door that did not shut, allowing water to cover the floor. Speaking of the shower, in the morning at about nine o' clock a maid walked on me as I was toweling off in the room.

My bad experience at this location isn't enough to steer me away from using the chain in the future, but next time i'm in Nashville, I'll look elsewhere.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
heyalpesh, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

I really appreciate your time and valuable review for our hotel. It’s encouraging our staff to meet our guest’s needs. I will follow up with the issues you had at our hotel and make sure it's been taken care for our future guests. Thank you for your Loyalty with Sleep Inns.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Worth every penny. Travel to this area quite often and this has been a nice comfortable hotel to relax in at the end of the day. Breakfast is great, the rooms are clean, the beds arecomfortable and cozy. Front desk was awesome. What more can I saw. Just awesome!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank kandarm

Thank you for your awesome review, we look forward to server your future needs again and again. Just for your info. we do have now New 24 Hour Coffee Bar at Lobby.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We stayed two nights March 2013. Excellent value for those looking for budget accommodations. Our room was clean, free of strange smells, comfortable bed, all the usual amenities, good breakfast, friendly service from the front desk and housekeeping staff. My picky spouse was quite satisfied, especially considering the rate we paid. I would not hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank EpicureanLawyer
heyalpesh, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

I really appreciate for your business and time to write this “Excellent Value” review for our Hotel. We will look forward to serve you in a future. Thanks you and God Bless America!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

We read all the positive reviews, so decided to stay here on our way back from Florida. The staff was very friendly. Upon check in there were fresh baked chocolate cookies to welcome us. Our room was clean and comfortable, The hot breakfast was a great plus as was the reasonable price for our overnight stay. We will definitely stop here again!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

First of all I would like to thank you for read all our hotel Reviews and I found you really like all our positive review and helped you to make decision to stay with us. I’m hoping we not let anyone get disappointed with our service in future. I really appreciate your business and time to write this review for us….Thank you.