“Poor by Sleep Inn Standards” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Sleep Inn Nashville Airport

Sleep Inn Nashville Airport
Ranked #71 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Wood River, Illinois, United States
“Poor by Sleep Inn Standards”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Sleep Inn has been my go-to chain when I'm out of town and need a place to crash. I've always found them to be attractive, clean, and budget friendly. With that in mind I booked the Airport Sleep Inn during a quick overnight in Nashville.

The price was right, but the property did not match past experiences with Sleep Inn. The building and furnishings were pretty dated. The hallway had a stale odor. Surfaces were worn. A metal plumbing access door in my bathroom was covered with rust.

More problematic was that the bathroom was little more than a closet with a shower door that did not shut, allowing water to cover the floor. Speaking of the shower, in the morning at about nine o' clock a maid walked on me as I was toweling off in the room.

My bad experience at this location isn't enough to steer me away from using the chain in the future, but next time i'm in Nashville, I'll look elsewhere.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
heyalpesh, General Manager at Sleep Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
I really appreciate your time and valuable review for our hotel. It’s encouraging our staff to meet our guest’s needs. I will follow up with the issues you had at our hotel and make sure it's been taken care for our future guests. Thank you for your Loyalty with Sleep Inns.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Worth every penny. Travel to this area quite often and this has been a nice comfortable hotel to relax in at the end of the day. Breakfast is great, the rooms are clean, the beds arecomfortable and cozy. Front desk was awesome. What more can I saw. Just awesome!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank kandarm
Thank you for your awesome review, we look forward to server your future needs again and again. Just for your info. we do have now New 24 Hour Coffee Bar at Lobby.
Columbus, OH
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

We stayed two nights March 2013. Excellent value for those looking for budget accommodations. Our room was clean, free of strange smells, comfortable bed, all the usual amenities, good breakfast, friendly service from the front desk and housekeeping staff. My picky spouse was quite satisfied, especially considering the rate we paid. I would not hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank EpicureanLawyer
heyalpesh, General Manager at Sleep Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
I really appreciate for your business and time to write this “Excellent Value” review for our Hotel. We will look forward to serve you in a future. Thanks you and God Bless America!
Tinley Park, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

We read all the positive reviews, so decided to stay here on our way back from Florida. The staff was very friendly. Upon check in there were fresh baked chocolate cookies to welcome us. Our room was clean and comfortable, The hot breakfast was a great plus as was the reasonable price for our overnight stay. We will definitely stop here again!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
First of all I would like to thank you for read all our hotel Reviews and I found you really like all our positive review and helped you to make decision to stay with us. I’m hoping we not let anyone get disappointed with our service in future. I really appreciate your business and time to write this review for us….Thank you.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

After arriving at the hotel we discovered they had made many improvements since our last stay. Already a top rate hotel, now they have added large TV's in all the rooms. Now you can get a hot breakfast instead of the usual cereal and danish. They even had fresh baked cookies when you check in. This hotel continues to be the best we have found in Nashville for the price!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Rhonda51
heyalpesh, General Manager at Sleep Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Thank you for your courteous review about our hotel. Yes we were improved our hotel condition and overall service recently I’m hoping more guest will come and enjoy our newly renovated hotel. Pictures coming soon!!!!
Evansville, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

Had an early morning flight so I arrived at this location the night before and was impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel. Check-in was easy and room was very clean. Had a spacious king size and the bathroom fixtures were very modern as well. Also, needed some toiletries that I had forgotten and front desk staff was very helpful in accommodating me with what I needed. I enjoyed my stay and was happy it was so close to the airport!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Harry S
Morrison, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

This hotel was nice. Not great. It was clean but very dated. It looks like they were working on that. the beds had comforters soooo I never like that. But it was a last min hotel decision for us. And had an early flight so was close to the hotel. Over all it was a decent hotel for the night. It isnt anything fancy. Just a bed and a place to put your head down.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank Kayla T
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nashville
Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville Airport
Comfort Suites  Airport
Comfort Suites Airport
#53 of 154 in Nashville
4.0 of 5 stars 369 reviews

Been to Sleep Inn Nashville Airport? Share your experiences!