Extended Stay America - Nashville - Airport - Elm Hill Pike
Ranked #87 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
“Mediocre”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

This hotel did not value me as a customer so much so that the room did not have a telephone and they tried to overcharge me.Their credit card machine did not work instead I had to go to a mapco which is a gas station to their ATM. Housekeeping did not furnish me with clean towels nor clean the room. Even after I reported no telephone they still didn't provide me with one.

• Stayed July 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars
4 Thank sweetnyss41

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Paris, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

We got this room through Hotwire for my birthday weekend and couldn't be happier. The price was incredible. The room was huge (very clean and comfy!) with a living room and full kitchen. FYI there are no elevators but not too many stairs so we didn't mind one bit. True, there isn't a full breakfast - just grab and go muffins, granola bars, and coffee but we also didn't mind because the banana nut muffins were great. The staff was AWESOME - so nice and accommodating. We stay in Nashville at least once a month and if we were guaranteed this price every time we'd never stay any where else. Truth be told we probably won't stay anywhere else anyways!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Airport - Elm Hill Pike, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review about your recent experience with us. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the cleanliness of your room and the friendliness of the staff. I am also glad to hear that you enjoyed our affordable rates. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We are so glad that you would stay here again, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Nashville, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

I checked into this hotel after driving 15 hours straight through. I had a lot of luggage as I'm relocating. The man at the desk told me there was no elevator or luggage rack. Then I find out the outside door locks automatically and asked him to hold it as the office is right there. He said no he couldn't. I opened my room door and was smacked in the face by the smell of smoke. It was a non-smoking room that smelled like someone smoked a carton of cigarettes in. The bathroom had hair clippings all over the sink and vanity. The vent/fan was hanging, which was alarming being alone and fearful of cameras. The kitchen cabinets were grimy to open. The dish rack was soiled disgustingly. The room was supposed to have a chair in it at least and it did not. The bed was a sink hole. The walls were paper thin and I could hear my neighbors talking and the kids screaming. I felt like I was in a card board box. The ac unit in the room "screamed" every time (when it did) go on. The only good thing I could say about the room was there didn't appear to be bed bugs, and the shower was hot. I left there first thing in the morning and went to a new hotel, that I re-showered in because I didn't feel "clean" after the first place, and I smelled of smoke- and I don't even smoke! Run while you can, or cancel the reservation and don't bother!

Room Tip: Here's a tip..... RUN!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank B D
Haltom City, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

Nice staff, beds are comfy, rooms need to be deep- cleaned on occasion , there were cob-webs on my heating /ac unit since I had arrived , I stayed for over a month as I was moving to Tennessee, also they need to take off the top mattress every now and again and clean the area of the box spring , as there was hair and crumbs and such that were there when I arrived as well

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank davidsgirls
Rossville, GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

I booked this as a last minute deal through hotwire.. got a great deal on the price and was concerned based on reviews I read that it wouldn't be a great place to stay..

I could find absolutely nothing wrong with this place. Staff was friendly and quick, the room was clean and big.. no noise or issues with anyone during my one night stay. I'm not disputing the negative reviews of this place, but I saw absolutely nothing to complain about. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. Neighborhood is perfectly fine as well.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank captainoneliner
Omaha, Nebraska
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

First off, I'm an Extended Stay fan. Their properties are usually safe, clean, good values. Well, this was anything but that.

Not sure where to start, but the hallway to our room reeked of weed. Next, the room itself smelled of smoke. Even more, the bed was disgusting. Cigarette burns in the sheets, bed bugs, and the sheets themselves were dirty. The window in the room was busted. The hide-a-bed sofa was both dirty and broken, and the bathroom was filthy.

This hotel was booked through one of those discount hotel sites (you know exactly what I'm talking about). I called the company and demanded a refund. When I went to the front desk to turn the keys back in, the woman at the desk didn't really seem to care, I didn't even get an apology.

This was an incredible disappointment. I only gave this place one star because it was the lowest rating available. Avoid this at all costs. And if you need a place like this in Nashville, there's a phenomenal MainStay Suites in Brentwood that's well maintained and has a great staff.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Vintagewhitestrat
Ann Arbor, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

As soon as we opened the door to the room, we could smell it. More than musty, it smelled dirty. The door to the bathroom didn't open all the way, it caught on the uneven floor. The towel bar for the bathroom was laying on the floor OUTSIDE the bathroom. I tried to call the front desk as the internet didn't work, but the phone didn't work. There were no hangars. The insides of the drawers were dirty, and when the drawers were open, the 7 channels on the TV got all fuzzy. The drawers had to be closed for the TV channels to come in clearly. We checked out within 5 minutes, yet there was still a hold on our credit card for 2 days. I will never return to this hotel.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple