Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville - Airport
Ranked #45 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
“good stay”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

The hotel has been updated and looks very nice. The bathtubs need to be updated. They are stained. The hot water was not working in the sink, but did work just fine in the shower. There was noise in the hallway. I was by the elevator.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Rone M, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville - Airport, responded to this review, November 10, 2014
We recently completed the refinish on all the tubs. That was one of the last things to complete our renovation. Please do come back and enjoy the hotel once more now that we are 100% COMPLETELY RENOVATED!

615-324-2663

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (245)
Faribault, United States
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Potential customers should be notified of the terrible construction that is currently in process prior to making reservations. Ruined my business trip and could very well ruin yours too. Construction started as early as 7:30am and did not end until 8:30pm. Constant drilling noises as loud as 80db was coming from adjacent rooms. This caused issues for me as I was preparing for a sales meeting presentation. It was just as loud in the lobby or anywhere else in the entire hotel, which caused issues and frustration while I was on an important conference call. Room service was also not responsive and ignored my issues. The hotel gym was practically non-existent. With a pair of 25 pound dumbbells and an abandoned treadmill with scattered plastic strips on the floor would not be considered as a exercise facility.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

3 Thank Joseph Y
Rone M, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville - Airport, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
As someone who travels for business frequently, I too understand the importance of being able to conduct my meetings unimpeded. Although we do have specific guidelines set in place regarding our heavier construction time periods, it seems we had a few workers that were overzealous to get their work started. I had a construction meeting this morning with the supervisor and have been assured that this will not happen again. Thankfully, our renovations are about 90% completed and this will soon be an operational hiccup of the distant past.

Also, I too am an exercise enthusiast, often choosing my hotels based on their fitness centers. I can empathize with the fact you were not provided what you expected when you stayed with us. Although I know it is a little too late, we have completed our new fitness center and opened it this weekend.

When it comes to room service, I typically order about 4 out of every 5 meals in room. Nothing can make a stay more pleasurable than excellent room service. I am not fully aware of the frustration you encountered regarding room service, but I have met with my Food and Beverage Director to ensure we are holding training daily so that we can stay focused on optimal service delivery.

As a former sales executive I understand the role that a good hotel stay can play in helping you to be at the top of your game so you can in turn provide excellent service to your customers. My mission and purpose as General Manager is to provide you with the environment and rest you need to ensure you show up for your business at your peak. I would love for you to come back and I will personally commit myself to your stay while you are with us.

Next time you are in Music City, be it for business or pleasure, please contact me directly and I promise we will deliver on our commitment to you.

401-261-6087
Knoxville, Tennessee, Usa
Reviewed January 10, 2014

We always choose Embassy as our intermediary stop on our vacation route. We love the courteous and helpful staff, the manager's reception (especially the artist who plays guitar with the smooth, silky voice belting out classic tunes), and the complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Well... we are glad you joined us on your intermediary stop.... our only wish is you would stay with us longer.

Looking forward to a longer stay with us in Music City...

Memphis, United States
Reviewed January 8, 2014

The hotel has been newly renovated and it looks great. The lobby and atrium are bright and stylish looking. The rooms are clean and fresh with new furnishings. The renovation was much needed. The staff was very helpful and made our stay perfect. The hotel is close to all the local tourist attractions, shopping and restaurants.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Rone M, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville - Airport, responded to this review, November 11, 2014
We are glad to hear that your stay was perfect. Now that the renovations are 100% complete we would love to have you back to enjoy all that our hotel has to offer.

Indiana
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

My family of six stayed for three nights in December 2013. As others have mentioned there is much construction going on and it's very noisy. We had a room on the 8th floor that had already been remodeled. It was comfortable and quiet. So quiet, in fact, that we couldn't hear the tornado sirens during an unusual December storm. However, we also couldn't hear the pounding rain or thunder either. The bedroom was very quiet and we slept well. The front room was less quiet and the construction noises came though. The lobby is very very noisy during construction. Our stay was fine and we really enjoyed the free breakfast every morning (though conversation was difficult due to the noise.) Fair warning, though, breakfast ends precisely at 9:30 on week days and they aren't playing around. We were eating and saw a man with 2 rumpled little girls come off the elevator hoping to eat. They arrived exactly at 9:30 and the staff pulled the giant garage door closed in front of them. The man looked around for someone to speak to and eventually a staff member came out and handed them each a banana, but that was it. Sad trombone and all that jazz.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Rone M, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville - Airport, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

As someone who personally enjoys the company of other people and loves to talk, I understand the inconvenience that loud noises during construction can pose to conversation. We do hope to welcome you back very soon, as we are putting the finishing touches on our renovation and the noise has now come to a minimum and is scheduled only during very specific daytime hours.

Also, having young children that have just about eaten me out of house and home, I too take comfort in the fact the Embassy Suites provides such a fantastic breakfast. I know you were able to have your breakfast, but I would like to reach out to others who may have a difficult time to make it down to breakfast. In the future, please feel free to ask us to make you a plate and save it in one of our food warmers. We want to ensure you are taking advantage of the complimentary breakfast and don't miss it!

401-261-6087 [cell]
Henderson, Kentucky
Reviewed January 4, 2014

My family and I have been flying out of Nashville for the last fifteen years and stay at the airport ES at least twice year. I am so saddened after our last trip on December 14-15 2013. We had stayed there earlier in the year during renovation in full swing and were disappointed to have been given a second floor room even though we are diamond hhonors members who request high floors and we requested non smoking and got the awfulest smoking room in the building. Our most recent trip our hearts dropped when we saw the renovated lobby. Gone are the beautiful water features unique little bridges that led into the eating area. The beautiful tucked away restaurant decorated with warm welcoming colors and lots of plants and a very friendly parrot in a cage that you could talk to :) now it's cold contemporary and uninviting. Very cheap looking furniture with little to no plant life or lighting...needed a flashlight to see when it was cloudy... I know the renovations aren't totally done but from what I saw I'm not going to like it any better when done. Our 9th floor room wasn't much better. We are a family of 3 that two sleep on the bed and one on the pullout. The new couches are pathetic. They are ugly and uncomfortable to boot. Our room was on the top floor where there used to be a railing and small veranda to step out on but alas they have dead bolted the sliding glass doors and taken down the railings. The sliding glass doors should have been replaced before anything but no they kept those. They are cheap and not insulated. The tacky sheer curtains won't last a year because it was so cold outside the windows had heavy condensation and we had to peel the sheer curtains off before we could even see outside. The light fixtures on the wall were installed crooked and part of our tile shower floor was starting to come up already. We were served breakfast in the new eating area apparently on its first day open..it looked like a cafeteria no decoration, no heat either all of our food except the fresh cooked omelet was ice cold because they did away with the nice buffet steam Warmers and made recessed counter hot plates...the first kid who walked up and got potatoes knocked it off the plate and that was it nothing was warm. There was no manager or supervisor to talk to unlike the room letter stated there would be. His office used to be right in the front of the lobby but this time we were told the manager office is behind the desk in the back....really? Guess they aren't that open to comments after all. The ONLY reason I gave this three stars is because of Hayden who is one of the airport shuttle drivers and Marvin one of the cooks in the mornings. For fifteen years Hayden has almost always been there to bring us and pick us up from the airport with a friendly disposition and smile! And Marvin is usually there cooking our omelets with fun stories and a welcoming disposition. They make our stay worthwhile. We are giving it one more shot in March before taking our hhonors points to another Hilton property. If you like cold lifeless contemporary style then this hotel is for you.

1 Thank Miriam333
First off, thank you so much for staying with us these past 15 years! It is so great to hear that we have such a loyal and committed guest as yourself. We truly value and appreciate all our guests, especially those who have continued to stay with us trough our metamorphosis and who take the time to give us honest feedback.

As someone who also has a deep heart for nostalgia and tradition, I can understand how important it is to have a family tradition with certain expectations that you can look forward to every year and I am very sorry that your stay with us did not represent what you had grown accustomed to in the past.

We have firmly committed ourselves to a fantastic guest experience and, as you have seen, part of that is taking the steps we have to update and upgrade the experience we provide. Unfortunately, you caught us as we were beginning to walk through our new operation with our restaurant and lobby area and we were not able to follow through on your expectations. For that I am deeply sorry.

I can tell you that the atrium has begun to take a lovely appearance and as we are completing our renovations it is filling up with beautiful décor and friendly faces from our guests who are enjoying the open spaced layout that gives everyone an opportunity to have a unique experience from different vantage points in our hotel.

My hope is that when you come back to visit us in March you allow us to follow through on our mission and purpose which is to provide you with a fantastic guest experience that continues to remain heartfelt from our employees, as you had mentioned was your major reason for coming.

Next time you are in Music City, please stop by the front desk and say hello!

401-261-6087
St. Louis, United States
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Love Embassy Suites & have high expectation when staying at one! Currently going through a remodeling so when complete hopefully the quality will improve. As always I enjoy the room, managers reception, & pool. We were a little disappointed with the cleanliness of the bathroom and the breakfast, which is usually my favorite.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

I am glad to see you have such high regard for our brand and that you had an enjoyable stay with us. As someone who travels extensively through the year, I can empathize with how important cleanliness is as well. Although we are currently almost complete with our renovation, we still firmly believe that a high standard of cleanliness is the bedrock for a great guest experience. This morning, I attended our morning managers' meeting and reviewed the importance of cleanliness and we have instituted and Executive Committee room inspection double check program. Since we are almost complete with our renovations, we want to ensure that you are not only staying in a new room but you are also staying in an immaculate room.

Understanding that you are a repeat guest, I look forward to the chance of having you back to the hotel soon to experience the all NEW Embassy Suites Nashville Airport.

401-261-6087 [cell]