“Worse Embassy Ever”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville - Airport
Ranked #47 of 157 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed February 20, 2013

This has to be the worse Embassy ever. My first room had no AC. Then my next room was filled with mold. I spoke to GM and he said "I will look into it" As a HH Diamond I expect my room to at least be clean. They should lose their Embassy flag.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel a dozen times and the staff/management are always friendly. The furniture is a little dated, but I love the floorplan of the room. I'm glad they shortened the pool hours for kids also; adults only swim is from 10pm-12am.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

Wow this place has the greatest employees but new management is taking the fun out of it. NO hot wings,potato skins I mean really its an bar. Know we wait in long lines because you can only have 1 drink at a time. Tammy,Gwen,Jo Lynn,Victor,Maria and Marvin are the reason I keep coming back. Last night a guest that was staying here with us had to check out due to problems in his room I understand they where full but never overed him anything like stay and have a meal or sit and enjoy the managers special?

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We have stayed in this hotel many times over the years. Love the atmosphere and the excellent service. My husband said he feels like this is our hotel. Our kids are grown now but we still can see them as young kids, riding the glass elevators and swimming in the pool.
It is still the hotel we love to relax and rejuvenate in.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Nice hotel to stay if you are in Nashville. Nothing great. Rooms are a bit dated and in need of a refresh, but everything was clean and neat. What's nice about Embassy are the free hot breakfasts and this hotel did them well. Staff was friendly. Unlike other hotels, I could not find any free coffee outside of the breakfast times. I thought that was a bit strange. Otherwise I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 14, 2013

This is an older property managed by very friendly and helpful staff. The on-site restaurant is quite good. The indoor pool is great for kids. The hotel is conveniently located near the airport but it's location is somewhat difficult to find because of the side roads.

Room Tip: Rooms opposite the front are best so you can avoid noises coming from the interstate.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 12, 2013

As a road warrior who travels weekly, I have spent many nights in hotel rooms. I am a Hilton Honors member and chose this hotel for it's proximity to the airport (without reading the Trip Advisor reviews first). I was very disappointed with my overall stay. While hotel staff were welcoming and friendly, my hotel room left much to be desired. The entire room felt grungy- from the furnishes to the carpeting. The hotel needs to do major renovations to spruce up the rooms and make them feel comfortable and inviting. I was also a bit baffled by the humidity in the room for February- the tiled bathroom floor was wet 100% of the time making it quite disgusting.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business